What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buy low on Ingram? (1 Viewer)

anon33

Footballguy
QB - Tannenhill, Stafford

RB - CJ Anderson, Gio, McKinnon, Alf Morris, Vereen

WR - DHop, Ty Hilton, Maclin, Mike Thomas, Doctson

TE - Reed, Rudolph

We start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE flex, scoring is PPR

Was offered Ingram/Dorsett for Gio/McKinnon, any thoughts? Unsure if it's way too much or if it's a solid buy low on Ingram/sell high on Jerick

thank you 

Considering how bad Adrian Peterson looked behind that O line, I don't think McKinnon will be anything special.  Ingram should be an upgrade over either Bernard or McKinnon, and Dorsett certainly has sleeper value, especially in the short run with Moncrief out.  Ingram is being touted as a great buy low on a lot if sites.  I'd definitely take it.

Thanks for answering in mine!

Take it. Gio is not what he should be this year and McKinnon is probably going to only be middling this year.

however, leaves you a little light at RB so keep an eye on the waiver wire or consider moving a wr.

I would do it. Asiata is going to vulture goal line tds. Plus saints have to wake up soon and realize they need to use Ingram more before they are 0-3.

Do it before he changes his mind! Ingram will improve...other owner is down on him because of his slow start. Don't see McKinnon doing much behind that O-line. And splitting touches with Asiata. Plus, Dorsett is a bonus with Moncrief hurt.

I agree, go for it!  McKinnon will do less than what ADP was able to do, which wasn't much yet, and will split with Asiata.  Dorset could blow up with Moncrief out, which will give him more even with him back.  You know what you're getting with Ingram.  You never know when Hill will finally be top dog.

Users who are viewing this thread