What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Help: Robinson for McCoy/ baldwin,shepard, jones (1 Viewer)

Rpez2183

Footballguy
Was offered a trade this morning I would give up Allen Robinson and acquire McCoy and my choice of Shepard baldwin or Marvin jones I'm in a 10 team PPR my roster goes as followed 

QB - Luck

RB - Gurley, Foster, Blount, Sims, Dion Lewis, Dixon, Vereen

WR - Julio, Odell, Robinson, Cobb 

TE - Kelce, Eifert

do I go with it and what WR would you chose ? Thank you.

Interesting.  I do think you can use the RB help. and Shady should be a back-end RB1, although the Bills might be about to implode.  I do see a lot of people recommending that Allen Robinson is a good buy low, so I hope you are not just looking to dump him.  And thinking a little more I think you've got future potential in your bench with Lewis, Dixon, Sims and Vereen.  So I wouldn't be looking to cut anybody from that list.

If you do take it I would definitely pick Marvin Jones.  

Sorry if that wasn't a definitive answer - it's basically a fair trade I'd say for both sides.

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748550-ppr-flex-marshall-gore-gio-sims-whir/

Disagree. If I was Commish I would consider vetoing McCoy + Baldwin for Robinson as too lopsided in your favor.

I am an Allen Robinson owner, and I would not except that trade, Allen Robinson will bounce back, it is too early in the season to consider him an under performer.

Disagree. If I was Commish I would consider vetoing McCoy + Baldwin for Robinson as too lopsided in your favor.
This is incorrect, I would be leaving this league as fast as possible, there is no way this trade is too lopsided for the side receiving McCoy + Baldwin.

As mentioned earlier, Robinson currently is an excellent buy low.

I probably am more positive about Robinson than most people. 

Users who are viewing this thread