What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Add Terrell Pryor for the "QB Arb"? WHIR (1 Viewer)

cjv123

Footballguy
12-team PPR league. ESPN (2 WRs and 1 Flex). Would have to drop Sanu to pick up Pryor. Our league gives 6 points for a QB TD pass so QBs score well. I own Julio Jones who always makes me nervous in terms of health so I like Sanu. My team is good but only 1-1 due to a dumb "out-think myself" last minute lineup change else I'd be 2-0, so if Pryor only has transient value I would be inclined to keep Sanu I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget Corey Coleman is out for 4-6 weeks with a broken hand, which should also boost Pryor's value, although no telling what that rookie QB will do.  Gadget plays should definitely be a possibility, and Pryor might end up as a QB Starter if the rookie gets hurt.  And in week 5 they get the Patriots D, so expect another shutout for the Patriots that week.

I have to wonder how valuable Sanu would be if Julio goes down - I don't see Sanu as a WR1 in that offense, so if you're just using Sanu as a handcuff, I wouldn't be that confident.  

I think I'd lean Pryor, but recognize it is definitely boom/bust.

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748550-ppr-flex-marshall-gore-gio-sims-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread