What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Getting drunk in the afternoon (1 Viewer)

Drinking in the Afternoon

• Raging Alchy

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • Get drunk in the afternoon sometimes

Votes: 41 36.9%
  • I'll do it, but regret it later

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • A couple of drinks, nice buzz

Votes: 34 30.6%
  • One or two, but not much more during the day

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
Saturday mid-afternoon, you don't have to drive, hanging with your wife/young children and other similar friends/families in a BBQish environment. Your wife has given the green light to get hammered, do you drive through it?

As I get older on days that I do drink I enjoy day drinking much more than night drinking. With football or baseball on I love to party in the afternoon.  By noon I have already worked out and had a nice meal.   I can have some drinks then around 7 have dinner and go to bed at a decent hour and feel great the next day. Much better than getting hammered and going to bed at 2am

Last edited by a moderator:
As I get older on days that I do drink I enjoy day drinking much more than night drinking. With football or baseball on I love to party in the afternoon.  By noon I have already worked out and had a nice meal.   I can have some drinks then around 7 have dinner and go to bed at a decent hour and feel great the next day. Much better than getting hammered and going to bed at 2am
This.  When I drink it's almost always day drinking. 

Based on the threads rockaction has started today, I think he's your go to guy for a response. Although his appears to be morning drinking. 

People say I'm no good, and crazy as a loon

Cause I get stoned in mornin', I get drunk in the afternoon. 

Drunk Saturday's! Or Sundays! 

Anorher benefir of the DINK lifestyle. Sometimes it'll start with brunch them continue until nap. 

Almost done with a martini. Been nursing it for a half hour though. 
Those glasses make me nervous. They're like masters level shot glasses. Would you like a glass of gin? Yes, but put it in a funnel with a cap on the bottom. You know, for safety. 

Those glasses make me nervous. They're like masters level shot glasses. Would you like a glass of gin? Yes, but put it in a funnel with a cap on the bottom. You know, for safety. 
Esp trying hold with big hands/fingers slowly nursimg it up to your lipps looking like its your first time at a bar..while everyone else staring at u like a big dumb monogoloid 

I work from about 5:30am to 3 or 4:00 pm six days a week. On workdays, I usually have a good strong buzz before the sun goes down. Especially, since I don't have time to eat many days until dinner. By definition, I'm probably drunk well before I get dinner made many nights of the week. On Sunday's, I get up early to try to get all my #### done early so I can start drinking somewhere around noon.

Anyway, to your point, I like to get most of my drinking done before 7 or 8 at night, and if I happen to fall asleep early as a result, all the better. Day drinking simply means more sleep.

• Here I thought we were talking about my old blue dog hound. I get stoned in the morning ......... Get drunk in the afternoon.. I damn sure got it made, give me a little CDB right about now

I'm at Disney with my kids, going to be snapped by noon.  Anyone know where I can score blow down here?  Figuring maybe Goofy is holding.

Users who are viewing this thread