What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When do you all think is the best time to join 50/50's or double ups? (1 Viewer)

knickstorm

Footballguy
do you join throughout the week? saturday? or just before kick off?

obviously we're trying to avoid sharks that join with these algorithm lineups.....in these fanduel 100 entry pools I guess it may be harder to project.

Just wondering timing wise when do you all join.

You mean head-to-heads?  Just starting to get into those, I joined them all tonight.  Seems best to wait closest to sunday morning to get more pure gamblers craving action.  Not too sure about H2H yet though, it's a lot of work searching for everybody on rotogrinders.  Amazing that there are guys sitting there waiting with only 3 $1 H2Hs who are like top 200 ranked players.

50/50 and DU, I start joining those as soon as I settle on my cash lineup, typically thurs and fri.  It seems the fields get smaller as it gets closer to sunday and you want the largest entry events.  I never join anything under 200 entry

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread