What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver at Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Cody Latimer 7 yards deep in end zone runs it out to the 14 - not real smart start. Why are players doing this?

Surprised to see Sanders getting so many early targets. Sat him in a couple spots this week expecting a tough game for him

Bronco drive stalls inside the 5 yard line - drive was helped by some Bengal penalties. all in all Siemian not looking bad but passes in RZ needed to be better

Looks like TJ Ward is down with a shoulder issue

On replay - more of neck being bent

Last edited by a moderator:
Bronco special teams not so special so far today
Looked like they had caused a Bengal fumble on Punt Return - but he may have been down. Ruled a fumble on the field - under review now

Play stands - Broncos ball

Vincent Ray with a helmet hit on CJ Anderson and Ray is down on the field. Hard hit for CJ as well.

Tough news for CJ owners - Okung is out right now having back looked at.

Siemian to Sanders - TD - 41 yards

Adam Jones is today's target 

Broncos stuff Hill on first contact - but he rolls off the edge and walks into endzone - big day for Hill owners

I had a bad feeling Hill would have a good day, which is why I started him in both leagues where I own him.   I'll take his good day so long as the Broncos win.

Broncos get bailed out on 3rd down - flags for both teams on 3rd down have kept drives alive. Walt Perry crew - would be interested to see their third down flag stats.

Some bad coaching by Marvin Lewis not taking men downfield - and all in all Siemian is looking ok. Nice throws for TDs to Sanders today. Finding the first down sticks. He;s had some horrible throws that Bengals should have had for INTs. But I like how he shakes those off and gets back to business.

DT has ball knocked out of hands - no catch.

Who am I ####### kidding - I have no clue.

Ruled catch and fumble after review - seems right call - but in another game it won't.

Bengals mixing it up well on this drive - some hurry up keeping Broncos on back heel

Drive stalls in RZ - Nugent FG takes lead by 1 however

DT - not helping AT ALL

And he redeems himself with a big 3rd down catch

AJ green with a huge drop

3 and out doesn't help after Denver just ran a 7+ min drive

Users who are viewing this thread