What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Oakland at Tennessee (1 Viewer)

I still hate the scheme the Raider D runs. There is a solid amount of talent it's just there is never any pressure or unique coverages, just plain Jane play to lose.

Game over . How bad was mariota int? Cant do that 

I did have mariota with over 239 today.

. Theyre going be throwing but can anyone catch or get open..

Raiders are coming 2nd half.. 

Game over . How bad was mariota int? Cant do that 

I did have mariota with over 239 today.

. Theyre going be throwing but can anyone catch or get open..

Raiders are coming 2nd half.. 
It was semi bad deflection with a bad decision. They failed to call a timeout two plays prior and let the clock run and then decided to keep on going for it. The previous play was an even worse decision that should have been a int.

Refs and clock guy ####ed up the last play and int. Clock didn't start for initial 5 seconds of the play and then refs called Nelson out of bounds when it wasn't close on replay, thus half is over. He most likely would have been tackled but let them play if your not sure.

Oakland already using the 2nd timeout of the half. They have been late getting players on the field and/or the play call all game. When on offense they have been getting to the line with 10-14 to go. Need to pick that up a bit.

Carr has looked great just dropping passes in tight spots. The WRs have had multiple drops on 3rd down just killing drives.

Users who are viewing this thread