What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland at Miami (1 Viewer)

Redzone guy (whatever his name is), "Browns offense is comical, it lacked everthing except circus music"

Tannehill was super high on a lot of FF lists this week, David Dodds had him on a short list. Last week DD was hot on Cam Newton who had an early interception like Tannehill before he ripped it up and was close to No 1 at QB last week, maybe THill will follow suit. 

Jay Ajayi in the game on the 2nd Drive...technically 3rd drive, Phins were 1 and done on Drive 1. 

I would say they are having an open competition right now or as we call it RBBC. 

Terrelle Pryor I believe caught a pass, ran for a FD as a QB, completed a 25 yd pass to the TE, almost threw an interception. I expect to see a lot more Pryor the rest of the game, he is the only guy who knows what he is doing out there. 

For the DFS crew...

Pryor 1/2 26 yds pass

14 rysh yds

27 rec yds...1st Q and he is touching the ball a lot. Only a matter of time before he breaks something. 

Terrelle Pryor I believe caught a pass, ran for a FD as a QB, completed a 25 yd pass to the TE, almost threw an interception. I expect to see a lot more Pryor the rest of the game, he is the only guy who knows what he is doing out there. 
"Terrelle Pryor is the only Brown who knows what he is doing".

My how far the Browns have fallen.

Kenyan Drake just looks better...he caught a pass and broke a couple tackles to gain an extra 3 yds on the short pass. It's subtle but you can see the difference. 

Alluro said:
Does a browns defensive TD count as a TD against the Miami defense? (ESPN or Yahoo)
I've always thought this should never go against the term defense but unfortunately every stat service does. I rolled with the Miami D in both my leagues.

Incredible as Cleveland eats up over half the 3rd Quarter, miss the FG but this pretty telling that Miami is behind at home to a team that is running a HS/College style offense, just pathetic. 

Incredible as Cleveland eats up over half the 3rd Quarter, miss the FG but this pretty telling that Miami is behind at home to a team that is running a HS/College style offense, just pathetic. 
I think the belichick defensive half soft defense game plan showed a bit of a false positive for Miami offense

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread