What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washington at NY Giants (1 Viewer)

I'm stuck in the back of a car. Explain?
On 3rd and 2, Cousins threw the ball where nobody could catch it. 

On 4th and 2, from the NY 31, Gruden opts for the FG. 

Giants just scored again. Phillips burned in the slot. 14-3. FGs are useless for this team. 

Is my memory failing or were Dunbar and Blackmom pretty good at CB last year? And yet they don't get defensive snaps. Phillips keeps going out there and keeps getting beat. 

Nice first down. Should help make our upcoming FGA a little shorter. 

How do you miss Ross there? Horrible. 

Now im understanding weekly why skins didnt wanna pay this guy. I didnt think he was franchise guy but not below avg.. above a ryan fitz potential..

OoOoof.. appears fitz be much berter with options skins have ar wr/te

Loving crowreturn  but why does he constantly let ball bounce? He always do this?

Sheppard is balling... glad i played over 4.5 rec

Skins shooting their weiners off today.. terrible penalties bad tackling and cant capitalize in giants scoring area...

Cant trade fg for tds.. 

I did tak cousins pass over 284.4 so here we go... throws coming

Juuuust barely...... but that's a catch. Just got possession before it hits the ground. 

Either way, another example of a great play being ruined with replay. 

Not sure what you're getting at...?
 For some reason there have been numerous reports that people view him as a Marshawn Lynch type back.   Joe Buck and Aikman both alluded to it at the beginning of the broadcast as well. 

It was a bit of sarcasm.  I don't think he's very good and as someone who fears  Scott McCloughan, I'm shocked at how much they like him. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread