What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need trade advice (1 Viewer)

xenon

Footballguy
I am going to offer Randall Cobb to the Rogers owner who is pretty stacked at WR.

Question is, who should I try and get Michael Floyd or Marvin Jones?  

Not digging Cobb right now and I feel the idea of Rogers/Cobb connection might be of interest to the Rogers owner.  

Michael Floyd is somebody I am interested in and he tends to always start slow + he played really well end of last year as Fitz slowed down and maybe that can happen again this year?  Stafford is throwing a lot and Jones is #1 target (huge day today so maybe the owner views him as a sell high?)  

Thanks for feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
17 views no feedback?  Most of you have far greater fantasy football knowledge than I.  Please help.

thank you

Definitely Marvin Jones.  He's the guy in Detroit.  No question.  Like the above said, I don't think he would do it, but that's the direction I would go.

I would say Jones but I think he shoots you down.  He might shoot you down on Floyd too.  I think he would be nuts to give you Jones.

Cobb has essentially ZERO trade value right now.  Park his a$$ deep on your bench, wait until he has a 7-80-1 type game, and THEN deal him immediately.  Rodgers spreads the ball around too much and it's clear Jordy is back in the #1 slot for Rodgers.

No way he gives you Marvin Jones, and probably doesn't give Floyd either.

Users who are viewing this thread