What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Los Angeles at Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

Rams showing their discipline (or complete lack there of) again.  Keeping that have more people kicked out of a game then touchdown streak alive!   Awesome coaching Fisher.   Keep making sure having fun is the top priority of the team, not playing winning football.   

I really think no matter how bad Keenum is, gotta sit the rookie a year. Just better long term. They're not making a run this year, what's the point? 

Goff's never called a play in a huddle at any level in his life. He's going to need a much time as possible. 
They aren't asking Keenan to do too much.  It's not like defenses are gonna be coming after Goff first.   Heck, if the patriots can get brisket ready on 4 days I'd think the Rams could teach Goff a few things in an entire off season

They aren't asking Keenan to do too much.  It's not like defenses are gonna be coming after Goff first.   Heck, if the patriots can get brisket ready on 4 days I'd think the Rams could teach Goff a few things in an entire off season
The Big problem here is Belichick and his staff is in a completely different  stratosphere then the Rams cheerleaders, I mean coaching staff.  

Rams showing their discipline (or complete lack there of) again.  Keeping that have more people kicked out of a game then touchdown streak alive!   Awesome coaching Fisher.   Keep making sure having fun is the top priority of the team, not playing winning football.   
Maybe whatever he did is working today, let's not indict him before the game is even over.

Cameron Brate having a good day catching for Jameis - 5/46 2 TDs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm not sure many more people want the Rams to win more then me but if it happens it's in spite of not because of Fisher.  
Usually a corollary to bashing over failure is to give credit where it is due. 

The Rams could be 2-1 (I know, it doesn't seem all that impressive or noteworthy) for the first time in a long, Long, LONG time.

* "Having fun" didn't seem to be a death blow to their chances today.

Hey I'm not sure many more people want the Rams to win more then me but if it happens it's in spite of not because of Fisher.  
Usually a corollary to bashing over failure is to give credit where it is due. 

The Rams could be 2-1 (I know, it doesn't seem all that impressive or noteworthy) for the first time in a long, Long, LONG time.
they'll be 2-1 and looking ok for that division - win at home - loss on the road. 

Did Fisher really go for 2 when he went up 11 with 4 minutes left?

ETA: Holy moly. That's like a fireable offense. If you are that dumb, you shouldn't be a head coach.

If the Bucs can hold them they will have good field position and also 1 timeout in their pocket. I am betting the Bucs Stadium cleared out when the Rams scored the Pick-6. Can't blame them but Winston is going to become a QB you want to stay in your seat till it's really over. 

Lots of empty seats.  Are Tampa bay fans unaware that Tampa has the Rams right where they want them?  No way the Rams don't go three and out here

Bucs had all the momentum, Rams will still be facing 3rd and long on their 5 with 2:00 to go and the Bucs will have a chance to stop them and force a punt. 

-Unbelievable. 

Talk about hanging!! I am down 113-110 with Winston the only player left in this match-up. Then the lightning comes. HAHA!!  :excited:

B/c everyone cares I'm in a tight game and my opponent has Austin.

Can we please end this already?!?!

Listening online and they just said they estimate 8:28 PM to resume the game but they also mentioned something about a 10 minute warmup so not sure if they are coming out at 8:18 and starting 10 min later or if they will start around 8:38

Who does this favor?
Well, the Rams will probably run Gurley and get some more room to punt, while making Tampa use a timeout. Leaving about 1:45 on the clock after the punt, likely with Tampa Bay around midfield.

I'd say the rest is probably good for the Rams defense, but then again, maybe Tampa is spending the entire break coming up with their very best plays to call. 

:lol:  Didn't even give his team a chance. Tuck it in and run, or toss it to your monster sized receivers. Rams. 2-1.  :thumbup:

Awful clock management by Tampa.
Yeah, not taking a TO when the receiver stayed in bounds was hilariously stupid.  They could have had 2 more shots at the end zone had they just taken a TO.  How does the coach AND Winston not realize as much???

And Jameis having no clue where he was, or the situation, is also comical.  

They only had an hour to figure out how to handle that last minute or so.  Brilliant!

Exactly. Should have just taken off once he crossed the LOS. He had no idea where he was on the field. Dumb. 

If he had run forward, all the defenders in the end zone, slight chance he can make a push and get in. Better than walking forward looking for an illegal forward pass. 
Yep, he got tackled at the 5 just jogging up there and falling over.  You have to think had he sprinted and put his head down he has at least a chance of getting in there.

It was a dumb play. Clearly panicked. 19th game. 
He's going to be a really good QB, last time I checked he doesn't play defense. He played on a team in college where he could take big chances and he had help, the Bucs not so much so far. He has 1 WR right now worth a spit and the defense knows it. He was down his lead RB today. 

Bucs gave up 40 to AZ, 37 to LA, 27 to ATL, you won't win many games when you hemorrhage that many points every week. Winston didn't throw pick-6s for all those points. 

Users who are viewing this thread