What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What did we learn in week 3? (1 Viewer)

ponchsox

Footballguy
Carson Palmer is droppable in all formats 

Thomas Rawls is nothing more than a CMike handcuff

Miami is the new Cleveland

Gus Bradley is unemployed tomorrow 

Never ever take Miami in a survivor pool no matter who they're playing. A ton of people dodged a major bullet there.

Pryor is pretty good and Duke Johnson is the best RB on the roster by far

Cobb is playing like a waiver wire WR

The Dolphins have plenty of RB's , yet none of them are a real RB

Davante Parker looks good in 6 of his last 8 games

Stafford is having a career year and is top 7 QB going forward. 

Vikings defense is championship caliber.

NFL football looks like crap. I'm starting to feel about it the same as I did late-90s NBA, "Hey, what happened here? I used to like this but the game has changed." Maybe I'm just getting old but a lot  these guys are awesome athletes but not very good football players.

Ware, D. Williams, and Carson Palmer can all be dropped. Vikings D is legit. Arizona receivers have little value. The Patriots are the best team in the league.

Jimmy graham is back.  He will be a hot waiver wire add this week.  Looks like Seattle decided to actually use him finally.  

C Mike - how do thy stick with Rawls after this performance?  No way.  

Jeremy hill - he's 2014 version.  Not 2015.  Schedule now opens up and he is an rb1 ROS IMO 

ryan Mathews - ummmmm.  That's disappointing.  Where did he go?  Can't trust him in lineups moving forward.  Unless he got hurt?

philly d = real deal. 

Legarette Blount is beasting out and will still have strong rb2 value when Brady returns.  Less volume of carries but bigger holes to run through while Brady keeps defenses honest. 

Belichek is the best coach to ever grace the NFL 

49ers d is terrible.  I was dead wrong here.  

Dwayne Allen is not nearly involved in the Colts offense as we thought he would be. 

D jax really is in for a huge year if he can stay healthy 

Stafford is proving to be the biggest draft day steal of the year so far. 

Dwayne Washington is going to become a huge part of the lions offense over the next few games.  Riddick is not a b/w the tackles runner and Washington is.  Today proved that.  

Carson Palmer is no longer a must start.  

Michael Floyd.  Not involved enough.  Benchable in tough MATCHUPS until further notice.  I was dead wrong on him. 

Eli Rogers - not the breakout I was hoping for.  Another I was wrong on.  

Big Ben - the stats don't lie.  He plays significantly worse away than he does at home.  

Minny d = draft day steal.  Bench all players vs them except uber studs. 

Terrelle Pryor is the MVP on the Browns.  Best player on the team. How do they take him off the field after today?  Even when Gordon and Coleman come back.  

seattle's dst is borderline droppable.  8 sacks, 1 int, 0 fumble recoveries through 3 games against sub-par offenses.  

Lamar Miller, David Johnson, DeMarco Murray, Crowell. There have been a few guys that have been solid to spectacular each week, 
Shady hasn't been terrible either, even when the Bills were looking terrible. Could see a big benefit from the O change

Ware, D. Williams, and Carson Palmer can all be dropped. Vikings D is legit. Arizona receivers have little value. The Patriots are the best team in the league.
Dropping Ware would be the dumbest thing anyone could do. same goes for Williams. Charles might not be the same player he was before the injury,and Ware probably still has a nice role when Charles returns...I love playing in leagues with people like yourself,that get rid of players such as Ware to pick up crap off the waiver wire. Williams won't have much of a role when Bell comes back,but I'm sure you could trade him to the Bell owner,or hold on in case Bell gets hurt or suspended again. 

I have held onto Fleener through  two bad games.  I will learn tomorrow whether I should drop him or not.  If he doesn't produce in this matchup, to the waiver wire he goes.

Shady hasn't been terrible either, even when the Bills were looking terrible. Could see a big benefit from the O change
Yep, my best team is where I went heavy WR early and my RBs are Murray and McCoy and I'm very happy with those two so far. 

Dropping Ware would be the dumbest thing anyone could do. same goes for Williams. Charles might not be the same player he was before the injury,and Ware probably still has a nice role when Charles returns...I love playing in leagues with people like yourself,that get rid of players such as Ware to pick up crap off the waiver wire. Williams won't have much of a role when Bell comes back,but I'm sure you could trade him to the Bell owner,or hold on in case Bell gets hurt or suspended again. 
 Agree with you on all points. Severe case of overreacting 

My declaration HOU DST being elite last week was ridiculously premature.

I wonder if anyone has been so head and shoulders above the rest of his coaching brethren (in any sport) as Belichick.

Carson Wentz - QB1

That anyone who put some money down 12 days ago on theRams being 2-1, has much more money.

Michael Floyd has been the most frustrating FF player thru 3 weeks.

Those who had written Jimmy Graham's career obit, may need an eraser.

Matt Stafford is going to be HUGE this year.  No run game in DET and suspect D.  Plus, he seems to be playing extremely well.  His performance is not simply a product of volume.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the NFL's version of Sybil.

My declaration HOU DST being elite last week was ridiculously premature.

I wonder if anyone has been so head and shoulders above the rest of his coaching brethren (in any sport) as Belichick.

Carson Wentz - QB1

That anyone who put some money down 12 days ago on theRams being 2-1, has much more money.

Michael Floyd has been the most frustrating FF player thru 3 weeks.

Those who had written Jimmy Graham's career obit, may need an eraser.

Matt Stafford is going to be HUGE this year.  No run game in DET and suspect D.  Plus, he seems to be playing extremely well.  His performance is not simply a product of volume.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the NFL's version of Sybil.
Michael Floyd is essentially exactly what he's been since he entered the league.  It's only frustrating for those that year after year keep thinking but this is the year!

Think we knew these already, but the sample size got larger.

Marvin Jones following thru on summer hype. 

Wentz is the real deal. 

Jim Schwartz much better DC than HC.

Vikes D is incredible.

Bears, Browns, Fins, 9ers, Titans are horrid.

Celebrations are over the top and long.

Whoever on the Browns staff decided to sign Cody Parkey at the last minute is having nightmares tonight . . .

[ . . .  arrgh, why didn't I have Gould's number?]

Users who are viewing this thread