What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: Whatcha need? (1 Viewer)

Up 9 with Ryan facing Brees and Fleener

Wish Peterson hadn't gotten hurt, then my opponent would've started him over Hill.

I'm done up by 50

He has Julio, Fleener and lauranitis.  JL is probably good for 10, which means 10/200/2 from the other two and I lose.  Julio might get that himself. 

Other leagues are either done or would need their player to set a record (like Freeman going off for 250 yards and 4td)

Down 36 with Brees, Julio, and Ingram (PPR)

Down 6 with Julio (non-PPR)

Down 20 with Ryan and Freeman (PPR)

Down 55 with Brees and Julio (PPR)

A high scoring game would really be nice.

Down 17.5 and I have Brees.  Walk in the park?  Not so fast.  Brees last four games against the falcons yielded about 19 fantasy points on average.  I expect to win or lose by only a couple points.

I played Marvin Jones + Kansas City guy this week.

I just need Ingram to score 58 points tonight.  You know what, I won't be greedy.  I'll take 57 points for the tie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down 36 with Brees, Julio, and Ingram (PPR)

Down 6 with Julio (non-PPR)

Down 20 with Ryan and Freeman (PPR)

Down 55 with Brees and Julio (PPR)

A high scoring game would really be nice.
Congrats on the win

Congrats on the win

Congrats on the win

Depends on league scoring.  

How are you not going against anyone in any of your four leagues?

I'm down 33.32 points in a PPR/ PPC and IDP league. My opponent has 0 players left wile I have Mark Ingram, Craig Robertson, and Ricardo Allen left to go.

Brees outscore Tamme by 10

PPR 

1pt 25yds pass/rush/rec

6pt tds

5 pt bounus 300 yds passing

Brees outscore Tamme by 10

PPR 

1pt 25yds pass/rush/rec

6pt tds

5 pt bounus 300 yds passing
Passing yardage scored the same as rushing/receiving?  Yikes.

Brees throws for 300 = 17 points.

Tamme has 5 catches for 50 yards = 7 points. 

Now you are even and it comes down to TD's.  Don't see many scenarios where you lose unless Tamme goes bonkers and scores at least twice.  

Why do people draw conclusions from tiny sample sizes?
Because if you go back any further, you are dealing with completely different landscapes regarding systems, coaches, players etc.  Of course Brees could blow up for 50 tonight.  I hope he does.  But there is a pattern over two years of what he has done against the Falcons.  This is a new season and it could change, but I'll at least temper my expectations based on that "small sample size".  

Need ATL (or Sean Peyton) to wipe away Ingram. Then Brees can go wild as expected and I'll still pull it out.

Down 45 points - It's a long shot but I still have a shot. 

I have Julio, Michael Thomas and Matt Bryant.

PPR, bonuses for 40+ plays, 150+ receiving yards and long field goals.  

:popcorn:  

Congrats on the win

Congrats on the win

Congrats on the win

Depends on league scoring.  

How are you not going against anyone in any of your four leagues?
Not sure haha. I'll take it though.

The league I'm down 55 in would be much less if I wouldn't have dropped the Pats D for the Dolphins D. There's still hope, but if I lose, I'll be kicking myself.

Snead to score less than 4 more pts than Cooks/Thomas. I have a 4 point lead and the pair.

Snead has been out playing the combo but has a toe issue. I give it a 55/45 chance I win.  :unsure:

Freeman + Ingram v. Finished

307 YFS

11 catches

3 TDs

:oldunsure:
314 YFS

9 catches

2 TDs

1 2-pt

bonus for 100 rushing & 40 yard run

2nd highest score for the week (2x now)

lost by 3.29

0-3 for the first time since 2004

:kicksrock:

Wow - after an adjustment gave my opponent 2 more points I was down 41 with Brees.  Just needed that last drive to end in a TD.  Next time I won't sit the Viking and Eagle D's for a freakin' streaming pickup of the Dolphins.  Matter of fact - I may never draft a Dolphin again.

Users who are viewing this thread