What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ROS - Josh Gordon or Terrelle Pryor (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
PPR League.

I drafted Josh Gordon and have him on my bench, based on his reports in pre-season and also his performance in that one game.  Wondering if I should drop him for Pryor.  Short bench so keeping both is not an option.

Thanks for answering mine.  

I wish I had a good answer for you, but it seems to me like you're taking a chance either way.  Josh Gordon of course has tremendous upside.  He's still only 25 years old and he doesn't have much wear and tear on him.  He just needs to get back in the stride of things.

Pryor looked great yesterday, but doesn't exactly have a track record yet.  His first two games were okay, but when Corey Coleman and Gordon get back on the field, do his targets go down?   Maybe.  

I'd probably stick with Gordon due to the track record.  But I admit you might miss out on something great if Pryor builds on yesterday's outing.

if you drafted and sat on Gordon this long might as well hold tight and see...JMHO...I have done the same and am sitting tight

Tough one. Don't discount the rapport and trust he is developing with Kessler since he's the healthy WR option. I would keep Pryor. Gordon may take a couple of weeks after return to find his role in offense. Was primarily targeted as deep threat in preseason. That is not Kessler's strength.

Users who are viewing this thread