What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for TE for ROS - PPR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
PPR, I currently have Dennis Pitta.

Looking for best option ROS.  It's a short bench so I can only carry one.

Dennis Pitta - Bye Week 8 - probably the safest floor in the group
Tyler Eifert - Bye Week 9 - The Bengals clearly need help at TE, but expect him to get a slow start
Martellus Bennett - Bye Week 9 - probably a roller coaster, but should get at least a couple of great weeks
Zach Miller - Bye Week 9 - bad in weeks 1 and 2, great in week 3
Kyle Rudolph - By Week 6 - could be second receiving option behind Diggs, looked good in week 3

Or if I'm just going to stream for a while, here's the week 4 opponents (assume most of these will be available in week 5, but not guarantee of course)

Pitta - Oakland at home
Eifert - Miami at home
Bennett - Buffalo at home
Miller - Detroit at home
Rudolph - NY Giants at home

I think Rudolph will be a solid every week starter with Bradford throwing to him.  He saw more targets yesterday than I think he had all of last year...hahaha.  It's a good fit for those guys together and he will be solid.  I would pick him up and don't look back.

Agree.  I have Pitta and Gates and thinking about grabbing Rudolph and dropping Gates.  Just seems like he will either be hurt or at best TD dependent all season.

Agree.  I have Pitta and Gates and thinking about grabbing Rudolph and dropping Gates.  Just seems like he will either be hurt or at best TD dependent all season.
I would agree there as well, go ahead and drop Gates (He was underwhelming at best in the 1st 2 games anyway) for Rudolph

Eifert long term and when he's at full health. Rudolph and Pitta good streaming options since they have relatively stable floors. Eifert is your high ceilings guy.

Users who are viewing this thread