What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wrs to target (1 Viewer)

Ominous Johnson

Footballguy
Sitting pretty through 3 games but I can see I will be having a problem with wr depth moving forward.

Starting A-Rob, Mike Evans and Marvin Jones.

Who should I be targeting if willing to give up my 1st round pick next year?

I always struggle with proper values for future picks.

If you're looking for a younger guy, Josh Doctson could have the right opportunity (with Jackson or Garcon both at the end of their contracts). DeVante Parker and Jarvis Landry would be good as 4th receivers - Landry particularly as the more established commodity.  Brandin Cooks and possibly a buy-low opportunity for Keenan Allen with his injury.

I think the guys that are prefect trade targets are guys like Larry Fitzgerald but he shouldn't cost you a first round pick.  Michael Crabtree would be another target that shouldn't cost you a first round pick.  These older guys that just keep producing are the nice buys.

For depth issues and the fact that I don't have a 2017 2nd round pick, the first rounder is about all I have to offer. I do have some rb depth but am not getting any bites. 

I appreciate the first response also but guys like cooks and Landry are not going to be traded for a late 1st in a ppr dynasty. Parker is on that sweet spot however and not a bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread