What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Monday Night Thread (1 Viewer)

Just like with Elliott, Freeman doing well. He's the best short-yardage runner on the team. There's no reason not to give him the ball at the goal line. But give it to the other guy. Continues the joke that none of my 7 starters at flex positions have a TD this week.

Coleman looked like he tweaked his ankle.  And Jon Gruden sets my teeth hurt on edge.  Ugh. 

I've now had 5 TDs of 1, 1, 2, 2 and 4 yards sniped from my two starting RBs this week. It makes no sense why Coleman gets goal-line carries over Freeman except Shanahan has Coleman on his fantasy team. Freeman clearly the better back and is running like he's shot out of a cannon tonight.

I've now had 5 TDs of 1, 1, 2, 2 and 4 yards sniped from my two starting RBs this week. It makes no sense why Coleman gets goal-line carries over Freeman except Shanahan has Coleman on his fantasy team. Freeman clearly the better back and is running like he's shot out of a cannon tonight.
Clearly?  

It's pretty obvious the bigger Coleman is Atlanta's short yardage back. And he's converted every opportunity so...

This is my 1st time owning Ingram. I now understand why previous owners were often frustrated owning him.

The 1st time the Saints got down close, end around to Cooks followed by a TD pass to Fleener

The 2nd time 3 yard pass to Thomas 

No carries for Ingram in goal to go situations 

Yenrub said:
This is my 1st time owning Ingram. I now understand why previous owners were often frustrated owning him.

The 1st time the Saints got down close, end around to Cooks followed by a TD pass to Fleener

The 2nd time 3 yard pass to Thomas 

No carries for Ingram in goal to go situations 
Now you know why people love being Brees owners too...

Frustrating watching Freeman make play after play only to yield to Coleman near the goal line. Freeman has earned those goal line looks

There's a goaline look for Ingram. And stuffed. Then they score wth the fullback lol 

Last edited by a moderator:
Coleman has looked good, but Freeman has looked like the Pro-bowler. TD distribution is backwards

Who is that guy on this board that keeps saying Freeman has no talent?  I'm not sure he actually watches the games.

Would say game over but neither team has played well defensively...Saints could well come back if they can get a turnover or two of their own

Happy to see the pick 6 there. It's not against the law to hand the ball off to Ingram inside the 10 Mr. Payton!

Users who are viewing this thread