What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Action Bronson; F**k, That Delicious! Ancient Aliens... (1 Viewer)

I don't know what's going on here, but #### That's Delicious is top notch television programming. If you don't want to watch an Anthony Bourdain type show where they replace Bourdain with a fat, perpetually stoned Albanian-American rapper, you're what's wrong with this country.

OP may be referencing the new show where Bronson gets high and watches Ancient Aliens, which I haven't gotten around to yet. But I assume will join The Sopranos, The Wire and Breaking Bad in the pantheon of all time great television.

They had some old shows called fishing with John on this saturday. John Luri goes fishing with the likes of Tom Waits, Dennis Hopper, Willam Dafoe. Awesome TV. 

Love vice all around. 

I don't know what's going on here, but #### That's Delicious is top notch television programming. If you don't want to watch an Anthony Bourdain type show where they replace Bourdain with a fat, perpetually stoned Albanian-American rapper, you're what's wrong with this country.

OP may be referencing the new show where Bronson gets high and watches Ancient Aliens, which I haven't gotten around to yet. But I assume will join The Sopranos, The Wire and Breaking Bad in the pantheon of all time great television.
Both.  Wait till you see the Ancient Aliens...

Bronson, Rob Van Damme, & Sabu are the greatest intellectual triumvirate ever captured on camera...riveting.  I'm dead serious, this is some of the best TV I've seen in awhile...truly hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you for explaining this. I remember Bronson on Batali's show, but never knew he had morphed into a TV show cooking host/critic.

I'd still rather see Ghostface in any format Bronson is on, though, bruh.

Has anyone ever read Heat by Bill Buford, by the way? Just a great book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus Action Bronson is the only person to put Mark Sanchez on a rap track.

Also I once got hit in the head by a plastic container of cheese puffs at an Action Bronson show.  True story.  I was picking neon orange crumbs out of my hair for the rest of the day.

Plus Action Bronson is the only person to put Mark Sanchez on a rap track.

Also I once got hit in the head by a plastic container of cheese puffs at an Action Bronson show.  True story.  I was picking neon orange crumbs out of my hair for the rest of the day.
neon orange crumbs would have been more appropriate at a Kokaine Dawkins show

Both.  Wait till you see the Ancient Aliens...

Bronson, Rob Van Damme, & Sabu are the greatest intellectual triumvirate ever captured on camera...riveting.  I'm dead serious, this is some of the best TV I've seen in awhile...truly hilarious.
Can't wait.  May have to send the kids to grandma's house and binge watch it this weekend.

Body sucks and I lost a lot of respect I thought I had for the Alchemist (he says some ridiculously dumb stuff), but this comes up on my youtube feed from watching a lot of Vice vids and sometimes it's funny if you're as high as they are.  Saw Eric Andre is on a recent one.  That might be interesting

not sure why people believe TV has to be riveting to be enjoyable/worth watching.

a show like this, is the perfect after work, dot want/have to think, laugh, get stoned and relax combination. 

bronson is funny. the premise is funny. it knows what it is, and it's great

not sure why people believe TV has to be riveting to be enjoyable/worth watching.

a show like this, is the perfect after work, dot want/have to think, laugh, get stoned and relax combination. 

bronson is funny. the premise is funny. it knows what it is, and it's great
Agreed.  

...except for the part where you imply that it's not riveting....Bronson shall go down in the Pantheon of great philosopher kings...though, admittedly...

only if your ?....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ...I can't stop watching either of his shows; I generally dislike anything on TV now, & especially re-runs... but I could watch this guy forever.  Genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread