What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

JAGS vs. INDY in London...streaming online? (1 Viewer)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
 Last year the overseas game was on Yahoo.  I  was one of the people who tuned in and dozed while it was on.   :)

IS there anywhere online this will be streaming again?  I sniffed around a bit but didn't see any specific information online.

I suppose I can try my trusty streaming sites, but "one off" games like this one do not always get recognized and have links as such.

I do have CBS downstairs, but I would rather try and watch online if I could.

Any news is appreciated.

TZM

Bump anyone????

Wondering if this will be streaming online anywhere.

I didn't look at CBS to see if their official site would have it in the last day or so, but when I looked a few days back I didn't see anything about it.

TZM

Not sure, but I do know CBS didn't have the Thursday game this week and nor did Twitter and CBS broadcast has this national feed.  Maybe as a standalone game it will be there.

Thanks for the responses.

I did locate that CBS page late last night, and I believe it said it would be streaming for "Verizon NFL Mobile app", but I was rather looking to see it online if I could. It also listed NFL Game Pass after midnight, LOL.

I have seen things in the past where it was broadcast streaming on the official site, but it wasn't always promoted well/or at all until the last minute.

Theres a good chance its watch on the TV, or catch it much later online. (neither of which is what I am looking for)

You know, this is as good a place as any....but I rather enjoyed the Yahoo streaming coverage last year.

And thats really saying something, since I NEVER watch a full game anymore, the commercials are just too much. REDZONE or nothing for me, generally.

TZM

Captain Hook said:
only if

1) you can't sleep in (west coasters)

2) you have key players in that game on an important fantasy matchup

otherwise probably not
Umm pretty sure all the degenerate gamblers will be tuning in

Why do we have games in london?  Money. I know.  But a team won't make it there.  Such a waste of time

I have TY and AR15 going.  Beer and Cookie Crisp on tap for breakfast.
Exactly.............I am heavily invested in Allen Robinson this year-got him in multiple leagues, and contrary to what some may think, there is plenty of fantasy players going in this one.

Luck, Bortles, Allen Robinson, Julius Thomas, Hilton, Gore,  (the awfulness disguised as the Jags run game) Dwayne Allen and Jack F'KN Doyle~!......

Plenty to see here. 

TZM

Exactly.............I am heavily invested in Allen Robinson this year-got him in multiple leagues, and contrary to what some may think, there is plenty of fantasy players going in this one.

Luck, Bortles, Allen Robinson, Julius Thomas, Hilton, Gore,  (the awfulness disguised as the Jags run game) Dwayne Allen and Jack F'KN Doyle~!......

Plenty to see here. 

TZM
Hurns!

Plenty to see here. 

TZM
Dorsett

I have Sunday ticket and NFL network but direct tv won't let me stream the game live on a device away from my tv. Seems like BS to me

Is this going to serve as the game thread?

Fergusen drops 3rd down pass and Colts go 3 and out on first possession. :(

Bad drop by Ferguson on 3rd down to force punt.

Terrible decision by Bortles on 2nd down to go to a double covered Lewis. :lol:  Guy can't read coverages at all. (As if him being the king of garbage time didn't already tell one that). A remarkable stat I read is that he's thrown THREE 1st quarter TD's in his CAREER (!!!!!!). Today is the 33rd start of his career.

EDIT: Make it FOUR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad drop by Dwayne Allen costs Indy a 1st down. 

Luck pass batted in air by Dante Fowler on next play and its picked off. Jags deep in Indy territory.

I guess this is serving as the game thread as well.

Luck owner.  These drops are killing me.

Yeldon runs through a monstrous hole up the middle for gain of 10 and 1st. 

Lewis called for a holding call that negates a subsequent ~4 yard run by Yeldon.

Yeldon looking good so far. He did fumble the ball that almost went into the endzone. Lucky break for him and Jags. (Unless challenged)

Bad drop by Ferguson on 3rd down to force punt.

Terrible decision by Bortles on 2nd down to go to a double covered Lewis. :lol:  Guy can't read coverages at all. (As if him being the king of garbage time didn't already tell one that). A remarkable stat I read is that he's thrown THREE 1st quarter TD's in his CAREER (!!!!!!). Today is the 33rd start of his career.
This is why people who play FF need to take the time to watch football, even the bad games. To watch Bortles is to know you don't want him on your FF team.

Colts starting 3 rookie offensive linemen and bad drops by RB and TE.

Shaping up to a very frustrating morning for Luck owners.

Colts waste a promising drive after that Luck sack. ANOTHER DROP. This time by Chester Rogers. Man. That is at least four drops. Vinatieri  hits a 53 yarder.

Users who are viewing this thread