What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"I'm the law today, (racial slur)" (1 Viewer)

Anybody know her snapchat user name??  You know, so I can follow her for informational purposes..

Last edited by a moderator:
How stupid can you be?!
Younger people and social media today boggles my mind. My wife is in grad school, she's 33 and a number of her classmates are 23. It's no time a huge age gap, but it's enough where they do really stupid stuff. They're often complaining about professors on the grad programs Facebook page, and others talk openly about cheating on assignments together.  Just really stupid things...

oh and anytime they all meet up to study, someone takes a selfie "studying with my grad school besties!"

wife and I just roll our eyes. 

Yeah but if the quiet black female cop from Police Academy had said the EXACT SAME THING, it would have been hilarious.

I've seen lots of videos on the internet in which cops like her have to take control of a situation, usually requiring the pacification of one or more men.  This is kind of a plot twist, but I'll roll with it.

Younger people and social media today boggles my mind. My wife is in grad school, she's 33 and a number of her classmates are 23. It's no time a huge age gap, but it's enough where they do really stupid stuff. They're often complaining about professors on the grad programs Facebook page, and others talk openly about cheating on assignments together.  Just really stupid things...

oh and anytime they all meet up to study, someone takes a selfie "studying with my grad school besties!"

wife and I just roll our eyes. 
I hate the internet.

Younger people and social media today boggles my mind.
:goodposting:

There is an old saying: "It is better to keep one’s mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Social media is helping people remove all doubt at record speed.

ETA: I would

The thing is, the slur doesn't even make sense..

EVERYBODY knows it's "I'm the law BEEOTCH!"

Just putting this out there:

from lyrics.com:

We've found 31,076 lyrics, 2 artists, and 12 albums matching #####

Users who are viewing this thread