What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who would you trade for Howard, Sims, or Riddick? WHIR (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Owner put all 3 on the trading block. Rest of his roster is Blount, Howard, Sims, Riddick, Jeremy Hill, and Doug Martin at RB and Julio, Cooks, Moncrief, Hurns, Fuller at WR

My RBs are Elliott, L. Murray, R. Jennings, Henry, McKinnon and my WRs are Marshall, Hilton, Landry, and DeVante Parker. Would you trade for any of his backs and if so who (and at what cost)? Thanks!

.5 PPR league/re-draft

can you float parker out there?  might be able to get 2 of those RB's.  i dont have much a preference between the 3.  sims does have ####ty matchups and martin will be back.  riddick's potential is probably capped at rb2ish production save for a couple of TD's like he had week 1 that was kind of flukey.  howard has a nice schedule and little competition for carries right now.... langford should be back and likely will force a timeshare.

Yeah, I'll see if I can try and trade for him with Parker. I know that they are all short-term buys - at least with Sims and Howard but it's nice knowing that they don't have anyone behind them siphoning carries either (Jacquizz Rodgers will step in occasionally for Sims and Carey/Langford are both presently hurt behind Howard). I don't really like Riddick at all. His use is so inconsistent but there's clear upside.

Howard > Sims > Riddick

Langford will return but hasn't done enough this year. I like what Howard has done and I think, barring injury, he secures the lion's share of reps before Langford gets back to try to eat into them. I think Sims has more opportunity to shine as hamstring injuries linger and as a Martin owner myself I'm worried there. Riddick is great in a PPR league but I think Washington eats more and more of his carries weekly and puts Riddick closer to what Gio Bernard is for Cincinnati (and Washington to where Hill is).

I'd aim for Howard and see if Parker does it.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748789-qb-assistance/

Users who are viewing this thread