Ppr start 2 rb, 3wr, qb, te, def

My roster

Winston, simean 

Ingram, l. Murray, ware, gio

Ar15, maclin, djax, lockett, dorsett

Rudolph

Minnesota def

I'm 0-3.  Been trying to upgrade my wr.

Just got offered Kelvin benjamin for djax and l. Murray. I should take this right?  Looks good to me

19 answers to this question

I am not so sure you should take it.  Murray is losing touches but he is still very productive and with Ware's situation about to get questionable that is a big hit to RB depth.  See if you can get another upside potential RB in return to replace Murray.

If he throws in Henry then I would pull that trigger right away.  Henry will help with your playoff push as he continues to get more touches.

I think you need to look past next week though it is a concern at 0-3 to already be in position to lose another week. I like that deal for you but recognize you'll be even more thin at RB and scouring the wire there instead of WR. I think I'd do it regardless and esp if he'll toss in an RB filler without a week 6 bye.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748789-qb-assistance/

51 minutes ago, abbottjamesr said:

This

I don't think he will throw in henry.  There is tons of rb I can pick up to sit on my bench from ww though with the roster spot.  Smallwood, dixon, d.washington(oak).  The thing is I need a rb next week to start.  All my rbs except gio on a bye. Still think this is worth it for me?

7 minutes ago, need2know said:

I don't think he will throw in henry.  There is tons of rb I can pick up to sit on my bench from ww though with the roster spot.  Smallwood, dixon, d.washington(oak).  The thing is I need a rb next week to start.  All my rbs except gio on a bye. Still think this is worth it for me?

Meh, probably. Murray had six catches in week 2, which I think is an anomaly. I also doubt he scores a TD a week. He's a very average player to me. 

5 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

Meh, probably. Murray had six catches in week 2, which I think is an anomaly. I also doubt he scores a TD a week. He's a very average player to me. 

Meh I shouldn't worry about it? 

Meh, Im not 100% sure. An argument could be made either way. Keep in mind, the WW pool likely diminishes when bye weeks hit. 

I suppose, since this is a 2-1, you'd have roster space to pick up someone this week. 

I know this didnt help clear anything up for you. :(

I own L Murray myself, I would do the trade.  Murray is TD dependent right now.  There are 3 RBs that are getting playing time and touches on the Raiders so Murray's value is slowly going down...

Murray Game logs last 3 games... 14, 8, 10 carries.   1, 6, 1 rec.  He is an RB 2 at best.  Goaline work may stay the same but Benjamin could be top 5 WR by end of season.

4 hours ago, sully56 said:

Murray Game logs last 3 games... 14, 8, 10 carries.   1, 6, 1 rec.  He is an RB 2 at best.  Goaline work may stay the same but Benjamin could be top 5 WR by end of season.

I got him to throw in Derrick henry