What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need trade advice asap (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
Ppr start 2 rb, 3wr, qb, te, def

My roster

Winston, simean 

Ingram, l. Murray, ware, gio

Ar15, maclin, djax, lockett, dorsett

Rudolph

Minnesota def

I'm 0-3.  Been trying to upgrade my wr.

Just got offered Kelvin benjamin for djax and l. Murray. I should take this right?  Looks good to me

I am not so sure you should take it.  Murray is losing touches but he is still very productive and with Ware's situation about to get questionable that is a big hit to RB depth.  See if you can get another upside potential RB in return to replace Murray.

Yeah, go ahead and do it. Murray isn't doing much for you as a runner and is in a 4-headed committee. Is there a RB you can ask for in return along with Benjamin?

If he throws in Henry then I would pull that trigger right away.  Henry will help with your playoff push as he continues to get more touches.

I like that trade, even without Henry throw in, but if you can squeeze that out of him, it's an accept in my opinion.

I don't think he will throw in henry.  There is tons of rb I can pick up to sit on my bench from ww though with the roster spot.  Smallwood, dixon, d.washington(oak).  The thing is I need a rb next week to start.  All my rbs except gio on a bye. Still think this is worth it for me?

need2know said:
I don't think he will throw in henry.  There is tons of rb I can pick up to sit on my bench from ww though with the roster spot.  Smallwood, dixon, d.washington(oak).  The thing is I need a rb next week to start.  All my rbs except gio on a bye. Still think this is worth it for me?
Meh, probably. Murray had six catches in week 2, which I think is an anomaly. I also doubt he scores a TD a week. He's a very average player to me. 

Meh, Im not 100% sure. An argument could be made either way. Keep in mind, the WW pool likely diminishes when bye weeks hit. 

I suppose, since this is a 2-1, you'd have roster space to pick up someone this week. 

I know this didnt help clear anything up for you.  :(

I own L Murray myself, I would do the trade.  Murray is TD dependent right now.  There are 3 RBs that are getting playing time and touches on the Raiders so Murray's value is slowly going down...

kelvin benjamin dependent on tds and i think the drop from murray to next tier of rb is bigger than the upgrade,  i would pass

Murray Game logs last 3 games... 14, 8, 10 carries.   1, 6, 1 rec.  He is an RB 2 at best.  Goaline work may stay the same but Benjamin could be top 5 WR by end of season.

sully56 said:
Murray Game logs last 3 games... 14, 8, 10 carries.   1, 6, 1 rec.  He is an RB 2 at best.  Goaline work may stay the same but Benjamin could be top 5 WR by end of season.
I got him to throw in Derrick henry

Users who are viewing this thread