What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nuk for Zeke? (1 Viewer)

Equinsu Ocha

Footballguy
1 PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 R/W/T Flex. 6 Point TDs for all. 

My team:

QB: Brady, Palmer, Eli 

RB: Lamar, Doug M, Crowell 

WR: Nuk, TY, Fitz, Marvin, Funchess

TE: Gates, Bennett, Julius, Ladarius 

Before you say it, I know I have way too many QBs and TEs. That's a work in progress. The problem is not many ppl in my league want to trade for a QB or TE so I'm kind of stuck there. 

So I lost Woodhead for the year and Doug for a few weeks so my RBs are pretty ugly right now. I've got a good group of WRs so I'm thinking of flipping them for a RB. I've been offered Zeke for Nuk. I'm hesitant to get rid of my best WR in a PPR league but I feel that Zeke will only get better this year while Deandre may get worse with the inconsistent QB play. How do you feel about this deal? 

Would I be better off holding Nuk and waiting for Doug to come back? Or maybe deal for a lower RB? 

Give me Zeke. Hilton, Fitz and Marvin should fill in fine for you, and your RB situation looks ugly in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely deal Hopkins for Elliott.  As Moonshine said, your WRs are fine with TY, Fitz and Marvin.  Elliott is a top 3 RB going forward IMO.  Fuller is eating into Hopkins upside in some way.  You know Elliott is getting the ball 20-25 times a game, and he's getting better each week.

Thanks to both of you for replying. I was leaning towards accepting it bc of how awful my RBs were but needed the nudge. I've since accepted the trade. Now it's time to work on this QB and TE situation... 

Users who are viewing this thread