What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CMike for Diggs (1 Viewer)

Saint

Footballguy
0.5 PPR league.  Start 2 RB / 3 Receiver / 1 Flex.  14 teams.

• RBs:  Lamar Miller / CJ Anderson / Lesean McCoy / Christine Michael / Isaiah Crowell
  • WRs:  DeAndre Hopkins / Tyrell Williams / Travis Kelce / Devante Parker / Corey Coleman / Josh Gordon
I've been trotting out a line up of (Miller, CJ, McCoy, Hopkins, Williams, Parker)

With Rawls down and Proisie sidelined for a bit, CMike was great this past weekend.  Right now I don't see him going into my lineup, just a backup guy.  I may have the opportunity to trade him straight up for either Stefon Diggs, Jordan Mathews or Randall Cobb.

I'm interested in it because my starting lineup instantly improves as I could bench either Williams or Parker.

Should I move CMike, and if so, who would you move him for (Diggs, Mathews, Cobb)?  For the record FBG Top 200 Forward is recommending Diggs > Mathews > Cobb in that order.

Thanks in advance!

Saint

I'd definitely do that. Agreed that Diggs > Matthews > Cobb, imo, and would try to move CMike for Diggs first, and then Matthews second. I'm not sure I'd move him for Cobb, but I'm lower on Cobb than most. 

Users who are viewing this thread