What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB assistance (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
12 team Redraft, Non PPR

I've currently got one QB on roster (Jameis Winston) and will roll with him most weeks, but this week he has Denver and we've seen what they do to QBs this year. I had two waiver claims out this week and missed on both so now I'm still sitting on only Jameis on my team. The following are my waiver options and what I'm currently thinking but would appreciate thoughts.

QB: Carson Wentz (bye), Alex Smith (@Pit), Jimmy Garoppolo (vs. Buf), Joe Flacco (vs. Oak), Trevor Siemian (@ TB)

My gut says I should either grab Wentz and play Jameis this week (who's bye is also week 6) or pick up someone like Trevor Siemian this week and then try to grab Wentz ahead of next week. Thoughts?

I would go with Siemian this weekend but I like keeping Wentz for the rest of the season. The issue with Siemian is if they'll go back to the ground game. Cincinnati sold out to stop CJ last weekend which is why you saw them go to the air early and often.

I'm going with Flacco personally. At home, facing OAK's mediocre pass D that has to make a cross country journey. On top of the Steve Smith and Wallace seem to be gelling well with Flacco too.

Users who are viewing this thread