What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

0-3 Start. Desperately need some help here. (1 Viewer)

dialsquare1886

Footballguy
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share my team here and get some advice from people. I've started the season horribly (0-3) and am projected to lose my next matchup as well. I'm going to share my lineup, please give me areas where you think I'm weak, what if anything I need to focus in terms of waiver pickups in order to make my team stronger.  In terms of the issues with my team, my main issues have been a) Injuries to a few players (Moncrief, Woodhead) b) Underperforming Top Draft Picks (Julio,  Freeman-RBBC w/Coleman, Ingram, Amari Cooper) c) Uninspiring QB play (Eli, Rivers)- maybe this one isn't that surprising.

Roster:

QB: Eli, Rivers

RB: Freeman, Ingram, Jennings, Dwayne Washington, Jordan Howard

WR: Julio, Amari  Cooper, Julian Edelman, Devante Parker, Donte Moncrief

TE: Fleener, Pitta

DST: Patriots (Although I've been streaming DSTs as well, and this hasn't been great either with the Dolphins being a major bust last week)

K: Catanzaro

What are y'alls thoughts? Would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

I think ingram is better than freeman.  You should try to get another rb though.

What position do you start?  Your team isn't that bad.

I agree with shop[ping Howard to Langford owner, possibly him and one of your QB's for a QB upgrade?

And then as side notes, you can probably find a better kicker on the wire... maybe even a TE upgrade as both of yours are low end for TE1, if you can package either of them into a deal cause I don;t think you need them both.

Besides that you could use a bit of a bump at RB, but that's not likely easy to come by, you can likely improve the other 3 positions there

Users who are viewing this thread