What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waivers Wk 4: Smallwood and/or Moncrief (1 Viewer)

Heisenberg23

Footballguy
12 team PPR Redraft - start qb, 2rb, 3 wr, 1 te, flex, def

my team (2-1):

Cousins

C-Mike/Riddick/Bernard/Powell/Drake/Draughn

Evans/Robinson jax/ Cooper/Floyd/Coleman/ Beasley

Walker/Ertz

ARZ

on teams already: Rb washington det, rb howard chi, wr pryor cle

available: rb smallood phi, wr moncrief ind, rb rainey nyg, rb perkins nyg

i like smallwood and moncrief here. don't think i should drop any rb. What move(s) would you consider in blind bidding this week?

OOPS EDIT TO ADD ... i have one spot that I can add without dropping anyone. So I can pickup 2 and drop 1.

Would you drop either Draughn or Drake for Smallwood?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I would drop Draughn to grab Moncrief even though he'll be out a few more weeks. I would probably hold Drake but he'd be the next one to consider dropping for Smallwood but I think the Eagles' backfield is too crowded to do that. Thanks for answering mine.

i would definitely add Moncrief and go for smallwood. With Jennings, Darkwa, Rainey, and Perkins i want no part of that backfield right now.

Hmm, as a Moncrief owner myself, I'm trying to be patient and resist the temptation to drop him. Assuming, he progresses as expected in terms of his health, he should be a valuable pickup. As the other guys have mentioned, I would go for Moncrief and Smallwood.

Users who are viewing this thread