What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please Help - full dynasty trade advice. (1 Viewer)

undercover

Footballguy
My team is REALLY hurting at RB but has fairly decent WR's.  It's a deep bench 10-team standard league...full dynasty.  RB's are not available on waivers...they get snatched up right away in rookie FA draft or after one or two weeks (hoarding).

If you were me....would you trade WR Jordan Matthews for RB's Oakland-Washington and Detroit-Washington?

My RB's - West, Ivory, Ellington, Indy-Ferguson, Rawls, Deangelo Williams, Asiata

My WR's - Fitz, Benjamin, Fuller, Browns-Coleman, Lockett, Matthews, Moncrief, Dorsett

I would prefer to keep Mathews.  I think he is worth more.  How about packaging D. Williams with a WR to the Bell owner to get a RB upgrade?  Same with Ivory to the Yeldon owner.

Thanks...yeah I have tried on both counts...both those teams are 3-0 and are really difficult to trade with...Bell owner has Dixon (and plenty of RB depth) and needs WRs but he always remembers the people he has traded away who become stars so he is gun-shy now...

I would not do this deal.  This is dynasty so I want to win over the long haul.  WE don't know much about either of the Washington guys other than they have looked good with limited playing time.  Matthews has shown me enough to feel he is a startable fantasy WR and is still quite young.  

My honest assessment of what you have listed is that you have a few nice young WR and Rawls when healthy could fill a nice hole but I don't see this team competing for a title anyway.  I would be looking to trade Fitz for some of these young guys.  Also trade DWill if you can get a good young guy.  Take a beating if you have to this year and pick early next year.

Users who are viewing this thread