Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
spider321

Dynasty Value Discussion Thread

Just now, rockaction said:

Jeudy looks like a splay-legged foal out there. Sutton's a horse already.

Jerry Chicken legs Jeudy! Lol

• Laughing 2

10 hours ago, menobrown said:

I actually think Fournette has had a better fantasy career then Mixon so far so I can't call Fournette a bust and say Mixon is not. I would personally label both of them as disappointing so far, but for me Mixon has been more so.

That's not the same thing as saying Fournette does not stand a much higher chance of spiraling down and becoming a bust more then Mixon. That's something else entirely, of course I like Mixon's future more.  But that, like pick  how pick 1.1 will perform, is a projection.

I'm not sure what I'd do if offered 1.1 for Mixon because my point here is not to defend Fournette but to say Mixon was one of the biggest busts of the year last year, is giving his owners an underwhelming 13.95 fantasy points in his career with one low end RB1 performance on his resume.  Him being a stud or elite fantasy prospect, like whoever you draft at 1.1, remains a projection.  Again I would not call Mixon a bust, but he's not performed like a stud either for fantasy purposes.

I didn't say Fournette was a bust, I explicitly used TRich as the bust and said Fournette arch.  Now that I re-read it I didn't do a very good job of differentiating them.  Fournette had a decent rookie year and a nice fantasy return last year, but he's clearly not the special talent most hyped him to be and people are already talking about him in a declining fashion - certainly his FF trade value is tanked.  Something I did not know is that he finished his HS as a full-on 19 year old which goes a long way toward why he was so dominant in HS.

Mixon is, at minimum, a steady-eddie right now with ascending arch with the potential improvements in CIN.  And when I watch him vs. watching Fournette I see an entirely different player.  Far more electric, far better lateral skills, and better natural receiving skills.  I think he's a much better fit for what an RB needs to be in today's NFL.  A low-end RB1 performance isn't at all underwhelming to me, and my point was if that's the know, proven floor I get while still having a 24 year old RB in an ascending situation vs. the total toss-up any rookie RB is, I'm keeping that.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

I didn't say Fournette was a bust, I explicitly used TRich as the bust and said Fournette arch.

In truth, when I read that, I was gonna say something but your point about T. Rich and Fournette was clear enough to anyone who knows to grant benefit of the doubt instead of what would have been nitpicking on my end. But I had to read it a couple of times, because Fournette's been nothing like T Rich. It's just your point about a sure thing was also the central point and both Richardson and Fournette fall into unsure things at best or busts. 

So your point really stands.

Just if you were wondering.

Edited by rockaction

9 minutes ago, rockaction said:

In truth, when I read that, I was gonna say something but your point about T. Rich and Fournette was clear enough to anyone who knows to grant benefit of the doubt instead of what would have been nitpicking on my end. But I had to read it a couple of times, because Fournette's been nothing like T Rich. It's just your point about a sure thing was also the central point and both Richardson and Fournette fall into unsure things at best or busts. 

So your point really stands.

Just if you were wondering.

Yeah I bled them together way more in words than I did in my mind hehe.  All good, part of the challenge of written communication.  Should have said "the bust that TRich turned out to be or the arch Fournette's career is on".

1 hour ago, Hankmoody said:

I didn't say Fournette was a bust, I explicitly used TRich as the bust and said Fournette arch.  Now that I re-read it I didn't do a very good job of differentiating them.  Fournette had a decent rookie year and a nice fantasy return last year, but he's clearly not the special talent most hyped him to be and people are already talking about him in a declining fashion - certainly his FF trade value is tanked.  Something I did not know is that he finished his HS as a full-on 19 year old which goes a long way toward why he was so dominant in HS.

Mixon is, at minimum, a steady-eddie right now with ascending arch with the potential improvements in CIN.  And when I watch him vs. watching Fournette I see an entirely different player.  Far more electric, far better lateral skills, and better natural receiving skills.  I think he's a much better fit for what an RB needs to be in today's NFL.  A low-end RB1 performance isn't at all underwhelming to me, and my point was if that's the know, proven floor I get while still having a 24 year old RB in an ascending situation vs. the total toss-up any rookie RB is, I'm keeping that.

Of course I think Mixon has a better floor than any of the rookie RBs right now, but I wouldn't call him known, proven, nor safe.

He has not been the receiver we were all anticipating in the NFL, he has ceded more work to Bernard than any of us thought he would, and he has been completely replaceable in the games he's missed.  It's not like the Giants without Barkley or the Panthers without CMC.  When Mixon has missed time the Bengals have plugged in Gio and not missed a beat.

Again I like him for this year, and it's definitely more likely that he is still a solid starter 2 years from now than the rookies, but it is far from the given you are making it out to be.  We've seen quite a few guys recently disappoint and lose massive value in their mid 20's who had done a lot more than Mixon has at this point. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rockaction said:

Wow, we really disagree then. That would make us perfect trading partners! Would you throw in Higbee? ;)

I would.  I do think he is a very good talent, but RB's, especially one's that haven't "done it" in a year or 2, don't really get second chances for a feature workload.  I can't think of a single RB other than Ingram who got his second chance and got close to a feature workload.  I think that's very best case scenario for Hunt.  David Johnson has his chance now, but it appears to be a tough ask for him to return to form.  Same with Gurley.  And Hunt isn't on that talent level of those guys IMO.  

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

I would.  I do think he is a very good talent, but RB's, especially one's that haven't "done it" in a year or 2, don't really get second chances for a feature workload.  I can't think of a single RB other than Ingram who got his second chance and got close to a feature workload.  I think that's very best case scenario for Hunt.  David Johnson has his chance now, but it appears to be a tough ask for him to return to form.  Same with Gurley.  And Hunt isn't on that talent level of those guys IMO.  

At the time of their move I would say the exact opposite.  I think Hunt is much more appealing than any of those guys on the field.  Ingram was old, DJ and Gurley were beaten down and coming off horrifically unproductive years (multiple years in the case of DJ).

I think Hunt right now is much better than any of those guys were in the years they moved teams.  Hunt has never been anything less than stellar on the field.  His only issue is entirely elsewhere.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

But Hunt never lost his job because of talent or injury. He was cemented in KC. Hunt lost his job -- and likely cost his team the Super Bowl that year -- because he kicked a woman. He was cut and suspended. It took him a while to get back in the league. I think you're comparing apples and oranges here.

Edited by rockaction

Posted (edited)

I think the KC offense, not necessarily Hunt himself, gave the impression that Hunt was a little better than he actually is.  He’s a very solid RB, no doubt, and well rounded which is a plus in today’s passing NFL.  I’m just not entirely convinced that he’s even close to a sure fire bet to get another crack at unquestioned lead back.  Especially when you add in the reason for his downfall.  He’s a decent gamble, but a gamble nonetheless.

Edited by SayWhat?

2 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

At the time of their move I would say the exact opposite.  I think Hunt is much more appealing than any of those guys on the field.  Ingram was old, DJ and Gurley were beaten down and coming off horrifically unproductive years (multiple years in the case of DJ).

I think Hunt right now is much better than any of those guys were in the years they moved teams.  Hunt has never been anything less than stellar on the field.  His only issue is entirely elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, rockaction said:

But Hunt never lost his job because of talent or injury. He was cemented in KC. Hunt lost his job -- and likely cost his team the Super Bowl that year -- because he kicked a woman. He was cut and suspended. It took him a while to get back in the league. I think you're comparing apples and oranges here.

I'm just trying to think of examples of RB's changing teams after a few years and becoming feature guys.  It's yet to be seen with DJ or Gurley, we kind of saw it with Ingram (and Bell, now that I think some more) even at a later age.  It does give me some hope since like you both mentioned his issues aren't injury/age related.  I'll take the under though, sounds like both of you take the over.  RB shelf life closes sooooo fast, that I constantly undervalue it, trying not to though.  I do think Hunt holds more trade value than those guys, I just don't believe he'll maintain it even if he signs as a lead guy.  

1 minute ago, Zyphros said:

RB shelf life closes sooooo fast, that I constantly undervalue it, trying not to though.

I think I agree with this, it's just that Hunt is 24 or barely 25. He's going to hit free agency in his prime. One more guy that switched in the modern era of things: Marshawn Lynch wasn't the Marshawn Lynch we know until he hit Seattle. Before that, he had sort of toiled away in Buffalo. Took a trade to free him up. He was also around 25 or so with disciplinary problems -- not like Hunt's, but not great either. 

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

I'm just trying to think of examples of RB's changing teams after a few years and becoming feature guys.  It's yet to be seen with DJ or Gurley, we kind of saw it with Ingram (and Bell, now that I think some more) even at a later age.  It does give me some hope since like you both mentioned his issues aren't injury/age related.  I'll take the under though, sounds like both of you take the over.  RB shelf life closes sooooo fast, that I constantly undervalue it, trying not to though.  I do think Hunt holds more trade value than those guys, I just don't believe he'll maintain it even if he signs as a lead guy.  

Faulk, Lynch, McCoy, Drake, Bell, Miller off the top of my head.  I'm sure there are a lot more.  As pointed out though Hunt is a bit of an outlier anyway since his switching teams has nothing to do with his on the field play.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Faulk, Lynch, McCoy, Drake, Bell, Miller off the top of my head.  I'm sure there are a lot more.  As pointed out though Hunt is a bit of an outlier anyway since his switching teams has nothing to do with his on the field play.

Well done. I can think of more examples but the point was made. RB skills are pretty sticky regardless of the system. The more important question is does the player’s skills appear to be diminishing. 

3 hours ago, Zyphros said:

Demarco Murray is another one. Thomas Jones and Faulk little further back. Corey Dillon.

I’m sure there’s more.

3 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

When did any of those names gain value though that's my point.  Hunt might be worth a late 1st now but will he actually gain value?  I doubt it.  Lynch didn't til a year later and he plays very differently, not just from Hunt but anyone.  Wasn't into fantasy at the time so can't really comment on Faulk, McCoy sustained going to Buffalo, Drake sustained but a year late (now) is probably the test year (late 1st about?  Don't see that going up at all), Bell declined (age/useage whatever you want to call it), Miller was on everyone's "hate" list and never more than that late 1st value as well.  And they all got replaced relatively quickly other than on rookie deals.  That's how these RB's decline so quick.  

So it really comes down to Lynch and McCoy who held more than late 1st value after moving on.  Wherever he goes in the future is likely to bring some high valued rookie along side him.  

12 team PPR.  I am really not sure what to think of this offer.  I am one of the top 3 teams in the league and Prescott is my QB1.

Give: Prescott, Dissly

Receive: Slayton, Renfrow

I don't necessarily need WR help, but depth could be improved.  I feel the value is on the side I would receive, but Prescott would hurt my QB1.  I would start Big Ben if I make this trade.  Giving up Dissly doesn't hurt at all as I have Andrews, Gronk, Cook ahead of him.

If you think the overall dynasty QB4 is worth a couple of magic beans, then I can’t help you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

If you think the overall dynasty QB4 is worth a couple of magic beans, then I can’t help you. 

Thanks for the insight.

Prescott has finished QB4, QB15, QB9, QB6 the last 4 years.  You just ranked him the QB4 in dynasty with last year being his best year.  You also say you can't help me because two rookie WRs that showed out last year and I was thinking were worth more than Prescott in a start 1 QB league.  

Renfrow value tanked after the draft. Does he have a low end QB1 to return to you?

2 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

Renfrow value tanked after the draft. Does he have a low end QB1 to return to you?

I appreciate the response.  I value Qbs very low in start 1 QB which is why I may have wanted to take the deal.

Unfortunately, he has Wilson as his QB so think he is valued as more than backend QB1.  He has no other QB on his roster.

4 minutes ago, smbkrypt24 said:

I appreciate the response.  I value Qbs very low in start 1 QB which is why I may have wanted to take the deal.

Unfortunately, he has Wilson as his QB so think he is valued as more than backend QB1.  He has no other QB on his roster.

Ask for someone other than Renfrow and I think it’s a more fair deal.  Who are his other WRs?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Boone22 said:

Ask for someone other than Renfrow and I think it’s a more fair deal.  Who are his other WRs?

Boone22 is right, as are the others. Renfrow would have to be a volume/slot guy, and there's too much competition for targets now to make him really viable. Slayton I really like, but that's also a tough situation. Dak is going to be at the helm of an offense that not only is going to score a ton, but given their defensive losses, might be on the field a ton. That might be something to think about. Dak's going to be in track meets. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

When did any of those names gain value though that's my point.  Hunt might be worth a late 1st now but will he actually gain value?  I doubt it.  Lynch didn't til a year later and he plays very differently, not just from Hunt but anyone.  Wasn't into fantasy at the time so can't really comment on Faulk, McCoy sustained going to Buffalo, Drake sustained but a year late (now) is probably the test year (late 1st about?  Don't see that going up at all), Bell declined (age/useage whatever you want to call it), Miller was on everyone's "hate" list and never more than that late 1st value as well.  And they all got replaced relatively quickly other than on rookie deals.  That's how these RB's decline so quick.  

So it really comes down to Lynch and McCoy who held more than late 1st value after moving on.  Wherever he goes in the future is likely to bring some high valued rookie along side him.  

Good discussion, but I disagree with a lot here.

For starters I'm pretty sure you explicitly said multiple times this was a discussion about guys that got feature roles elsewhere, not guys whose value increased from changing teams.  I could be wrong on that.

Lynch "plays differently" so somehow that makes him immune to this list?  Weird stipulation.

Drake sustained value by changing teams?  In what world?  This guy was barely worth a 3rd round rookie pick prior to his move to Arizona.  I got him as a throw-in in FFPC and some people said that I shouldn't have even accepted him in the deal because the roster spot was more valuable.  His value has increased massively.

Again, big disagreement on the picture you're painting with Miller as well.  People only soured on him after he eventually started playing poorly in Houston.  Miller's startup ADP was 3.10 his last year in Miami, 2.9 after he signed with Houston.

Faulk went from really good in Indy to possibly the best fantasy RB in history in STL.

Bottom line there are plenty of guys that moved teams and got a featured role on their new team, and plenty that moved teams and whose production and/or value increased on their new team.  And that's before we consider that most of the other guys that moved teams were moved for talent or durability or on the field problems, none of which Hunt has shown.

Edited by FreeBaGeL

6 minutes ago, Boone22 said:

His other WRs are: KA, Fountain, Desean Jackson, Renfrow, Jakobi Meyers, Slayton, Woods.

I traded him KA and Woods earlier this offseason for AJB so I think those were targets of his from me.  I lost value on this trade, but my starting WR is Tyreek Hill (only need to start 1 WR in this league since I can start 3 RB- Barkley, Elliott, Cook) and wanted a younger backup and feared KA would regress due to Rivers leaving.  This trade was done way before the starting QB was known on Chargers so I am happy where it is now with Taylor/Hubert as best option to start the year.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

you start 1 wr lol don't trade dak for a wr 3 and wr whatever

I can start up to 3, but in that league this year will be mostly 1.

Clayton seemed like a great buy low.  He may be WR3 now, but I see his arrow as pointing up.  

Renfrow I completely forgot they drafted 3 WRs so this doesn't signal much trust in their WR core.  This was a great point by whoever mentioned it.  

Edited by smbkrypt24

Posted (edited)

I want to say I post things so I can get outside opinions that hopefully are of value.  I could very well be off and appreciate responses that are thoughtful regarding my own posts as well as players in general.  I will argue my point, but am listening to all sides if some thought was put in the post.  Thanks all for replies.

I thought Slayton was close to value to Prescott when I initially posted and looked at some ADP and I was wrong.  I think Clayton is undervalued, but that doesn't mean I need to pay the premium to get there unless I am the one seeking a player.  Renfrow I also saw had a nice season, but forgot about the many receivers drafted this year by LV.  That to me almost puts his value at nil until I see more.

Edited by smbkrypt24
  • Like 4

Which side do you like?

team A: 

Daniel Jones, Hopkins, 2022 1.0x (mid-to-late)

-or-

team B: 

Kyler Murray, Diggs

Looking for a later round RB gem in PPR dynasty startup draft (round 14). Who would you want between Scott, Hines, Justin Jackson, Edmonds, or Duke Johnson? 

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Which side do you like?

team A: 

-or-

team B: 

Kyler Murray, Diggs

And for the record I really love Murray, not real excited about Diggs. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

And for the record I really love Murray, not real excited about Diggs. 

This was my take but it’s nice to get a 2nd opinion. I am team A. Team B keeps throwing offers my way. He seems to believe Murray worth a lot more than I think he’s worth. The drop-off from Hopkins to Diggs just ain’t worth it. 

33 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

Looking for a later round RB gem in PPR dynasty startup draft (round 14). Who would you want between Scott, Hines, Justin Jackson, Edmonds, or Duke Johnson? 

He's the only one of those guys who looks like he might have long-term starter talent.

Drake is a good player, but also may not be ideally-suited for a full workload. There's a scenario where Edmonds is playable in 2020.

If you're looking long-term, he has two years remaining on his rookie deal and could hit the market as a 26 year old FA.

I don't see teams lining up to pay him tens of millions, but there could be a starting opportunity out there for him if he continues to thrive.

38 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

He seems to believe Murray worth a lot more than I think he’s worth. The drop-off from Hopkins to Diggs just ain’t worth it. 

It’s pretty close for me if this is super flex. But you didn’t say that it is, so have to assume 1QB

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Good discussion, but I disagree with a lot here.

For starters I'm pretty sure you explicitly said multiple times this was a discussion about guys that got feature roles elsewhere, not guys whose value increased from changing teams.  I could be wrong on that.

Lynch "plays differently" so somehow that makes him immune to this list?  Weird stipulation.

Drake sustained value by changing teams?  In what world?  This guy was barely worth a 3rd round rookie pick prior to his move to Arizona.  I got him as a throw-in in FFPC and some people said that I shouldn't have even accepted him in the deal because the roster spot was more valuable.  His value has increased massively.

Again, big disagreement on the picture you're painting with Miller as well.  People only soured on him after he eventually started playing poorly in Houston.  Miller's startup ADP was 3.10 his last year in Miami, 2.9 after he signed with Houston.

Faulk went from really good in Indy to possibly the best fantasy RB in history in STL.

Bottom line there are plenty of guys that moved teams and got a featured role on their new team, and plenty that moved teams and whose production and/or value increased on their new team.  And that's before we consider that most of the other guys that moved teams were moved for talent or durability or on the field problems, none of which Hunt has shown.

My first post was that Hunt will only decrease in value.  That's where I jumped in.  I don't see the upside in investing in a guy that's stuck in a timeshare, and even though he's talented, younger RB's will just keep coming in to replace him in the dynasty landscape.  If I can cash out for a 1st I will gladly do it.  Better to cash out a year too soon rather than a year too late right?  

Then I mentioned in later posts that I couldn't think of guys that re-gained their workload/value to be feature guys after they moved on from a team, hence not gaining any value from what was their 1st round price tags (mostly).  As for Drake, I guess I'm just remembering wrong.  He was traded to the Cardinals and then starting blowing up no?  When did that value decrease as he was always electric and maintained value behind Ajayi in Miami?  On a sidenote I think the real strategy is to always buy players that are Adam Gase teams.  

35 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

It’s pretty close for me if this is super flex. But you didn’t say that it is, so have to assume 1QB

It’s superflex. It is close. I just don’t wanna give up Hopkins to do it. 

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Which side do you like?

team A: 

-or-

team B: 

Kyler Murray, Diggs

A

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

My first post was that Hunt will only decrease in value.  That's where I jumped in.  I don't see the upside in investing in a guy that's stuck in a timeshare, and even though he's talented, younger RB's will just keep coming in to replace him in the dynasty landscape.  If I can cash out for a 1st I will gladly do it.  Better to cash out a year too soon rather than a year too late right?  

Then I mentioned in later posts that I couldn't think of guys that re-gained their workload/value to be feature guys after they moved on from a team, hence not gaining any value from what was their 1st round price tags (mostly).  As for Drake, I guess I'm just remembering wrong.  He was traded to the Cardinals and then starting blowing up no?  When did that value decrease as he was always electric and maintained value behind Ajayi in Miami?  On a sidenote I think the real strategy is to always buy players that are Adam Gase teams.  

Yeah like I mentioned Drake was barely worth a 3rd round rookie pick at the time he was traded to Arizona.  He was actually on the waiver wire in a couple of my superflex FFPC leagues.  Obviously his value has increased a ton since that low.

Also like I mentioned, Miller's value jumped all the way up to a mid 2nd round startup pick as soon as he signed with Houston, and his workload went way up.

And the other guys we've talked about.  And again none of that is counting the notion that most of the time a guy changes teams or isn't offered a lead role it's because he hasn't played well enough to get that or can't handle a heavy workload.  Hunt is of course we already know he can handle that workload and it is bizarrely outlier conditions that have made him available, otherwise he'd probably be polishing his Super Bowl ring and admiring his pictures from his time at the pro bowl in Hawaii right now.

2 hours ago, Mark Football said:

A

You might not be saying that this time next year.  I believe Murray will blow up this year.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

You might not be saying that this time next year.  I believe Murray will blow up this year.

He has win your league upside. They tried to fix their line and added an elite WR. Look out......

4 minutes ago, Spookytooth said:

Akers Lamb Jeudy.....who has the most value this time next year??

I'm going to say Lamb but I'm fading all three. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

He's good for sure. I'm bullish on Jones too. They invested in the line and have a plethora of receiving options. He can run as well.

2 hours ago, Milkman said:

He has win your league upside. They tried to fix their line and added an elite WR. Look out......

Yeah, and I’d be losing that elite WR to get him. lol

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Mark Football said:

He's good for sure. I'm bullish on Jones too. They invested in the line and have a plethora of receiving options. He can run as well.

Yeah, I don’t see the drop off from Murray to Jones long term to be as great as Hopkins to Diggs, and somehow I’d also lose a 1st round pick in the deal. 

I traded for DJones. Gave up Sutton as part of a package. I believe he’s got the tools to develop & the weapons to help him get there. 

QBs DJ/Mahomes

WRs Hopkins, Mike Evans, ARob, Boyd, TyWilliams, KeeSean

I don’t see how that deal makes my team better. 

team B is also looking to move Elliott. I may counter with Elliott/Diggs for Hopkins/RB2-type/2022 1.xx & see if he bites. Still don’t love my WR corps but EZE would help stabilize a mediocre RB corps of Ingram, RoJo, Sony, Singletary, Duke, AP & literally every ATL back except the starter. lol

ETA just looked at that and still don’t like it. I paid a lot for Hopkins. Kinda wanna see how he does in AZ. Could be a monster year. 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy

17 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Yeah like I mentioned Drake was barely worth a 3rd round rookie pick at the time he was traded to Arizona.  He was actually on the waiver wire in a couple of my superflex FFPC leagues.  Obviously his value has increased a ton since that low.

Also like I mentioned, Miller's value jumped all the way up to a mid 2nd round startup pick as soon as he signed with Houston, and his workload went way up.

And the other guys we've talked about.  And again none of that is counting the notion that most of the time a guy changes teams or isn't offered a lead role it's because he hasn't played well enough to get that or can't handle a heavy workload.  Hunt is of course we already know he can handle that workload and it is bizarrely outlier conditions that have made him available, otherwise he'd probably be polishing his Super Bowl ring and admiring his pictures from his time at the pro bowl in Hawaii right now.

Ya this is a one-off situation not comparable really to anything we’ve seen. If you’ve spent the carrying costs you aren’t going to take a discount on the precipice of a payout

14 hours ago, Spookytooth said:

Akers Lamb Jeudy.....who has the most value this time next year??

Don't know about this time next year after FA and the draft but I anticipate Akers value spiking considerably over the other two when real football is being played.

On 5/17/2020 at 1:42 PM, menobrown said:

Don't know about this time next year after FA and the draft but I anticipate Akers value spiking considerably over the other two when real football is being played.

Curious your thoughts on this offer given your take on Akers.  Which side and by how much?  

Ekeler, Jeudy or Akers, Ridley.

I'll hang up and listen.

7 minutes ago, dipandglide said:

What are people’s stance on K. Hunt? Are you buying? Selling?

He was sold for a 2021 second in my league recently. Pretty cheap, IMO.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dipandglide said:

What are people’s stance on K. Hunt? Are you buying? Selling?

I would be buying. I own him in 1 league currently of 3.  1 league he is not for sale.  The other league I sent an offer of 2 2nds for him and was rejected with no counter.  I don't want to offer much more since eI am in rebuild currently.

• Like 1