What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** FBG SURVIVOR 2016 round 1 WK 6 thread (ongoing thread - down to 2!) (1 Viewer)

11 LEFT:

Swampdog

Genester

Jayrok

bro1ncos

GriggsAllmoon

tangfoot

cdwood

snellman

Neil Beaufort Zod

Prince Myshkin

Hawk Fan

-QG

Week 4 in Bold:

Win - KC, CAR, Miami, Washington

Lose - San Diego, San Fran, Clev, Chicago

Week #4 in Bold

Winners:  Seattle, Carolina, Miami, Dallas

Losers:  Miami, San Francisco, Cleveland, Atlanta

I am changing the week 4 picks.

Win: SEA, CAR, MIA, ARI

Lose: MIA, SF, CLE, LA

Last edited by a moderator:
tangfoot said:
Should we start a new thread, or just post our Week 5 entries here?
Let's post here, QuizGuy66 will move them over.  Good luck.

Win: Seattle, Denver, Miami, Cincinnati, Minnesota

Lose: LA, Indy, Cleveland, Miami, Houston

Yeah - since we're down to three we'll just make this a rolling thread instead of posting new one after new one :)

Congrats Swampdog, Tangfoot, and Neil Beaufort Zod!!!

This bump should suffice (with thread title change) but we'll alert NBZ if need be.

Thanks for posting all previous weeks guys - that will help me keep it straight

-QG

I see it. Thanks.

I'll post by the end of the week. I'll be away from a computer the following week, so I'll post for week 5 and week 6 (if I make it).

Thanks!

Since we're down to a manageable number I'll start posting number of games picked so far (which is the tiebreaker if somehow more than 1 person makes it all the way to the end).

Tangfoot has picked 7 (!) games correctly so far. NBZ and Swampdog have picked 4 each so far.

-QG

Best of luck to the 3 remaining.

If this gets finished quickly, anyone feel like starting over? Quiz you in for that as our leader?

If this gets finished quickly, anyone feel like starting over? Quiz you in for that as our leader?
Realistically, we should be able to get two or three more in if the requirement is to pick a winner and a loser each week.

Win: Seattle Carolina Miami Houston  

Lose: Miami, San Francisco Cleveland Tennessee 

Week 5:

Win: Pittsburgh

Lose: NY Jets

If I survive:

Week 6:

Win: New England

Lose: Cincinnati

NBZ, let's post in here, and QuizGuy can move it over if he wants.  Good luck.

Win: Seattle, Denver, Miami, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Buffalo

Lose: LA, Indy, Cleveland, Miami, Houston, San Francisco

Oh crap - NBZ might be MIA - based on what he said in the Offense/Defense thread :(

bumping in case he can catch it!

-QG

Never mind - just saw that NBZ smartly posted his week 6 pick with his week 5.

NBZ has for Week 6:   Win: NE, Lose Cincy

Swampdog has for week 6: Win Buf, Lose SF

-QG

I may try to start a "season 2" next week (i.e.week 7) can't promise yet as I've been swamped :(

-QG

On to the next week. 

Win: Seattle, Denver, Miami, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Buffalo, Green Bay

Lose: LA, Indy, Cleveland, Miami, Houston,  San Francisco, Chicago

Week 7:

Win: Seattle Carolina Miami Houston Pittsburgh New England Green Bay

Lose: Miami San Francisco Cleveland Tennessee NY Jets Cincinnati Chicago

Ugh, I hate that we have the same pick. Not trying to hedge or push. This was the only one I liked that was a single game where I hadn't used either team. I'll see if there's something else appealing, but I don't like any of the other games at first and second glance. 

I just want to put something down in case I don't get back to the boards this week. I might change the pick (also looking at Eagles/Cowboys), but didn't want to have nothing down.

Week 8

Win: Oakland

Lose: Tampa Bay

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 8 

Win: Seattle, Denver, Miami, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Buffalo, Green Bay, New England  

Lose: LA, Indy, Cleveland, Miami, Houston,  San Francisco, Chicago, Buffalo

Breaking two of my Survivor rules in one week, "never bet on a Road team to win", and "stay away from Division Games".  But with the Bills manhandling the Brady-less Patriots in Week 4, I see revenge.  Brady is 25-3 against the Bills.  New England has not been swept in a season sweep in 15 seasons.  

Changing my pick. I like this one a little better. 

Week 8

Win: Dallas

Lose: Philadelphia

Win: Seattle, Denver, Miami, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Buffalo, Green Bay, New England , Kansas City

Lose: LA, Indy, Cleveland, Miami, Houston,  San Francisco, Chicago, Buffalo , Jacksonville

Good luck 

Win: Seattle Carolina Miami Houston Pittsburgh New England Green Bay Dallas

Lose: Miami San Francisco Cleveland Tennessee NY Jets Cincinnati Chicago Philadelphia

Week 9

Win: Atlanta

Lose: Tampa Bay

Week 10

Win: Seattle, Denver, Miami, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Buffalo, Green Bay, New England, Kansas City, Baltimore 

Lose: LA, Indy, Cleveland, Miami, Houston,  San Francisco, Chicago, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Seattle.  

I can't believe that I am writing down the name Seattle to lose.  

Good luck NBZ

Win: Seattle Carolina Miami Houston Pittsburgh New England Green Bay Dallas Atlanta

Lose: Miami San Francisco Cleveland Tennessee NY Jets Cincinnati Chicago Philadelphia Tampa Bay

Week 10: 

Win: Philadelphia

Lose: Atlanta

Good luck, Swamp. I don't love my pick this week, but here we go! 

Congratulations NBZ, Seattle kicked me out, and you are now champion.  Well done.

And I had my next two weeks picked out as well

Week 11: AZ over Minn

Week 12: Oak over Car  

Carolina is slowly playing better, so I may not have stayed with that one.  

Thanks, Swamp. You definitely took the harder road, with several weeks of choosing multiple games. I always just took one game and hoped for the best. Got lucky a few times as well.

I never even mapped out future weeks, or saved a team. I just took the best single game each week. I'm sure that would have caught up with me eventually.

It was fun. Thanks, and thanks to Quizguy for running it.

Congrats NBZ!!!! And well done swampdog :)

It was fun to do - sorry that sometimes it was a little tough for me to keep up.

You gonna try and go the route and take down the '72 Dolphins, NBZ? :)

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread