What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Carolina Reaper tortilla chips (1 Viewer)

Well? Would you?

• Total voters

Tom Servo

Nittany Beavers
One chip for $4.99

Are you looking for a world of pain? There’s now a limited-edition Carolina Reaper Madness Chip by Paqui that may do the trick.

Considered by many as the world’s spiciest tortilla chip, each is seasoned with real Carolina Reaper—Guinness World Record holder for the hottest chilli—and dusted with ghost pepper and chipotle flavoring for an extra kick.

I would not.  There was a ghost chili beer on tap at one of the bars near me at one point.  A buddy and I had a sample (shot glass full).  Had one sip and was in pain for the next hour.  Didn't even finish the thing.  Just awful.

I dont mind spicy items, but at some point, you cant taste anything because its just heat. This seems to be in that category. I'd pass. 

I wouldn't eat those if they were free.    Maybe when I was in my 20's and still an idiot when it came to stuff like that.

I would eat it for free but not paying $4.99 for one damn chip.  I know my ####### would hate me the next day though

I would eat it for free but not paying $4.99 for one damn chip.  I know my ####### would hate me the next day though
The price and quantity isn't the issue. There is no way you'd want to eat a bag of them. Also, I am pretty sure the effort to make and pack that one chip is a decent amount.

No effing way I'd eat the pepper like they did on youtube or even the chip.

Doesn't matter - their marketing worked and I now know about Carolina Reaper tortilla chips.

This makes me want to start a business where I keep a hot plate plugged in at HIGH, and if you give me 4.99, I'll let you touch it.  

Users who are viewing this thread