What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Week 4 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hey now, Sig.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]In TD-only scoring --[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]-- been using Mathews as RB2.. also have DJ, Charles, Dixon, Morris.  Would you drop either Morris or Will Fuller for any of the following, or just start Morris this week? -- CAP, Ja. White, Darkwa, Rainey.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]-- with limited bench space and the above RBs, would you cuff CJ2K to DJ instead of keeping Morris or an extra receiver?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]-- this week, two from Fitzgerald, Hilton, Watkins, Parker, Fuller, TBenj[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]-- most weekly TD-potential, ROS.. Pryor, TBenj, Fuller, Enunwa?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Thank you, good sir.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats up Sig.  12 Team Standard.  Start 1-QB, 1-RB, 2-WR, 1-RB/WR, 1-TE  

Roster:

Rivers,Fitz

Gurley, L Bell, DeAngelo, Gore, McKinnon, CMike

Cooks, Hilton, Shephard, Fuller, M Thomas

Reed, Bennett

Vinatieri, MIN 

Need to drop 1.  Note that would rather not drop QB cause 29 are rostered and likely to stay that way.  Thoughts?

Hey Sig, thanks again for doing this.  Are you worried about Marshall ROS, without knowing Decker's ROS status? Would you look to move him in either of these deals?

Marshall/Ryan for Brady/Parker?

Marshall for Shepard/Graham or Pryor/Reed?

WRs are Marshall, Snead, Gordon, Enunwa, Floyd, Tyrell Williams

Streaming QB and TE to this point with H. Henry this week's starter

Also, start D. Wash, Marshall, Enunwa, Bernard at flex?  Non-PPR

Good afternoon, 1 PPR

2 Flex Spots not sure what to do. 

Snead, Lockett, John Brown, Yeldon

Normally start Snead but concerned about injury. Thanks!!

12 team standard league.  I'm 1-2 and ravaged by injuries at WR and RB, and a free agency is a wasteland, I'm currently rostering 3 QBs (Rivers, Winston, and Wentz).  A couple players I'd like to pick up just hit waivers and I'm going to drop 1 or 2 of these QBs to get them.  How would you rank these rest of season?  

Sig 1pt ppr

Pick 2 rbs and 1 flex

Wr:Crabtree,crowder

Rbs:mccoy,ware,sims,latavius murray,gore

Give up crowder/crabtree for eifert i an an ajgreen owner? Have pitta at te

1. Would you bench any of these RBs this week for Dwayne Washington @ Bears (.5 ppr league)?

Gurley @ Arizona, Mccoy @ NE, Cmike @ Jets?

2. Pitta v Raiders or Kelce @ Steelers (or bump a RB out of my flex spot, see above listed RBs, and replace with either TE)?

Thanks Sig!

Hey Sig,

Questions for two different leagues where projections are close:

0.5 PPR: Pick 2 WR: Hurns, M. Thomas, Crowder, Watkins... and a Flex: McCoy or Riddick

PPR: Pick 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 Flex: Gio, Crowell, M. Thomas, Enunwa, Dorsett

Thanks for your help!

Thanks as always Sig.

With this bench in non PPR:

D. Henry

K. Dixon

Dw. Washington

A. Foster

John Brown

And Dez as a starter....Do I consider moving anybody for Beasley or Crowder? I have AB as Wr#1.

Hey Sig, struggling with potential trade and would appreciate your help.

I'm currently 2-1 in 12 team standard, start 2 rbs, 2 wrs, 1te and 1 rb/wr/te.  I give jordan howard and crowder and i get greg olson.  

My current te is julius thomas. Current rbs are gurley, gordon, ware, dwayne washington, dixon, ivory, henry and howard and wrs are arob, evans, snead and  crowder.  

I already gave away cmike for next to nothing a few weeks ago (before rawls inj news) and am gun shy about trading howard too soon.  I also think crowder has value, esp with djax and docston banged up.  on the other hand, olson is in my opinion pretty big upgrade at te and not that much below gronk and reed (and i know that i would pull trigger if i was getting gronk).  

so why am i hesitant? 

Need to drop one of these bench players to pick up a kicker this week, who should I drop:

Tyrell Williams

Donte Moncrief

Will Fuller

Dwayne Washington

Kenneth Dixon

And thanks for the help and insight every week!

PPR League.

Pick one.

* S. Ware @PIT -- Lousy matchup, on the road, and the Steelers will be ready to roll after getting whipped by Philly. On the flip side, it does look like Charles will be out or at best with limited touches. C. West may be out as well. At worst, Ware should get volume.

Or

* J. Howard vs DET -- Could get the full load. Game script may go the wrong way, but Howard caught 4 last week so should remain involved. DET run D middling.

Which?

Thanks

0.5 PPR.

Pick one for flex:

* L. Murray @BAL -- Not a good matchup and we all know about his splitting carries with two others and TDs saving his day. Can we count on a TD again? In this matchup?

OR

* D. Washington @CHI -- Should get more touches after a 10 - 38 against arguably the toughest run D in GB. Theo there but not a between the tackles guy. Game script could go right with some shots in the red zone.

Which?

Thanks

Trade Question.

I'm holding onto D. Williams. I'm a non L. Bell owner.

Understanding my depth below, should I hold onto D. Angelo or trade him for R. Jennings. Note: I just picked up O. Darkwa so if I secure Jennings you could say I own the NYG backfield (although yeah yeah...no Perkins or Rainey).

RB1: Zeke

RB2: J. Hill

RB3 or Flex: S. Ware, Gio, J. Howard, O. Darkwa

Hold D. Williams?

Or grab R. Jennings?

Thanks

Hi Sig,

3 points for each 50 yards combined rushing/receiving, 6 for rushing TD, 3 for receiving.

Dynasty League, and got lucky with some presumptive waiver acquisitions. Need two of the following 6:

Jeremy Hill

CJ Anderson

Isiah Crowell

Carlos Hyde

Jerrick McKinnon

Jordan Howard

Really enjoy your work and enthusiasm, and looking forward as always to watching the game on mute during the Audible tonight. Have a great show.

Thanks.

Standard Scoring

need 1 WR to go with AB:

Marvin, Landry, Cooks, T Benjamin, M Thomas

Need 2 RBs:

Hyde, Ware, Charles, J Howard, Gio

Need 1 Flex from all of the above.

Thanks, Bloom!

Hey Sig,

Got a few questions for you this week:

1. 10 team league half ppr -- Blessed to have Zeke, CJA, Melvin Gordon, Jamaal Charles, Coleman, DeAngelo (Wrs are Landry, Cobb, Crabtree, Baldwin)

Looking to package some assets and add a high end WR1/RB1. Anything coming to mind??  

Possibly CJA/Cobb for Lev?

What type of WR do you think i could fetch straight up for Melvin Gordon?

2. Have Allen Robinson at a salary of $16. Next year $26. Would you move him straight up for a rental like Julio? 

Full PPR and I had Peterson so I'm not as confident with my chances. 

Starters- Brees, Brown, ARob, Gio, Sims, Pitta/Jules, Crabtree/Parker/Floyd

Hey Sig, 

In ten team standard, who do you like for flex: Beasley, Quincy, golden Tate, pitta, or Zach Miller ( assuming decker and dez don't play).

Also, at qb, do you like Brock, tyrod, flacco or bottles? Thanks! 

Hey Sig,

In a half PPR league, who should I start as my Flex?

Jerick Mckinnon (vs Giants), Quincy Enunwa (vs Seahawks) , or Hunter Henry (vs Saints)

Thanks!

Sent Travis Benjamin and L Murray for J Landry and J White (will drop).

My team after trade (Standard scoring, starters in bold....yes I can start 5 WRs):

RB:  Gore, Hill, Stewart, D Washington, K Drake, K Dixon

WR:  A Brown, AR15, Evans, Landry, Fitzgerald, Wallace

Did I screw up?  Really worried about RB depth now.  LOL

As always, I appreciate you doing this Sig!

Couple quick questions for ya;

League 1:

Snagged MIN DST off waivers this week, but still have NE. I currently have Bortles as my only QB and he has a bye next week. Would you drop NE DST for one of the following QB’s to cover him next week:

• Siemian vs. ATL
  • Taylor @ LA
  • Flacco vs. WAS
  • Cutler @ IND

I’m leaning toward Siemian, but not sure if I should dump NE DST…

League 2 (.5 PPR):

Would you drop D. Allen for:

• Zach Miller
  • Jacob Tamme
WDIS:

• Stafford @ CHI
  • Bortles vs. IND

• And I know you might not get to this in time, but someone dropped SEA DST in one league (Comes off waivers tomorrow). I currently have CIN going tonight, but would you drop them for SEA (I can also drop Langford if need be)?

edit (1 last one): would you trade DeVante Parker for Doug Martin? 

Thank you in advance (& sorry for all the questions)!

hey sig hurting for wr, worth dealing bell for cj+kelvin in ppr or hold while waiting for gordon?

cooks, tyrell, floyd, gordon, enunwa

bell, sims, gore, dwayne washington, deang, alf

What to do with Rawls in dynasty?

Sell for highest offer now?

or

Hold and risk never getting any value for him?

Thanks!

Hey Sig,

Would you roster Dwayne Washington over R. Mathews or D. Sproles? It is a .5 PPR league and I have Gore, Ingram and G. Bernard as my other RB's.

Thanks

Michael, Coleman, Dorsett or Dwayne Washington at flex?

Eli, Flacco, or Jameis at qb?

Crowell, Coleman or Dwayne Washington at rb?

Eli, Garappolo, Simian or Bradford at qb?

Thanks 

Hey Sig,

Who is the #2 Patriots WR to pick up in advance of next week?  Hogan, Malcolm Mitchell, or Amendola?  Or "none of the above"?  Hogan is playing equal snaps with Edelman the first three weeks and seemed to be sympatico with Brady in camp - your thoughts?  Would think Malcolm Mithcell has overall more talent - but Hogan seems like a grinder and someone who has worked hard to come up in the league as an UDFA to a starter with the Pats. 

Thanks, Sig.

I'm in QB hell this week. Need one from these.

I've got 

Eli vs Minn

Taylor vs NE

thinking about dropping Taylor and picking up either 

Hoyer vs Det or Siemian vs TB for this week because I don't really like the Eli matchup. 

Should I just roll with Eli or Taylor or p/u Hoyer or Siemian

TIA

Standard scoring -

Need to sit one out of: Blount, C-Mike, Hill, and Jordan Howard

Also in standard, Larry Fitz or Pryor?

Seems crazy to sit Fitz in what should be a bounce-back game at home against the Rams, but I love all the touches Pryor is getting all over the place. Am starting Palmer at QB, FWIW.

Thanks phan!

Need 2 QBs with bonus points for TD distance between Mariota, Osweiler and Hoyer

Need 2 RBs with 1 PPR and bonus points for distance: Ware, McKinnon, Duke Johnson, Tevin Coleman and Gio

Thanks!

Hey sig,

.5 ppr I got offered Crowell/Snead and Antonio brown for my Demarco and Brandon Marshall. Also, have enunwa, maclin, Lockett. Running backs are David Johnson, Demarco, frank gore, Kenneth Dixon. I appreciate all your hard work.

Thanks

0.5 PPR

Pick two - Gordon, Gurley, Ware

Pick two - Beckham, Julio, AJ Green, Cooper

Pitta or Graham?

Hey Sig - quick QB question -

4 point Pass - 1 point 25 rush - 1 point 50 pass

Have brutal match ups for both of my QB's - Wilson & Manning

Here's my WR's - Hilton,Floyd,Shepherd,Thomas,Sharpe,Dorsett,Gordon

Would you drop Dorsett & pick up a QB  - best available are Siemian & Hoyer

or should I just roll the dice with Eli or Wilson

Standard league all TD 6 pts

Tannehill or Palmer

pick 1 flex

Michael Thomas, Duke Johnson or Jesse James .5 ppr TE only

thanks Sig!

Sig, 

50 yards rushing/receiving = 1 point, every yard after that is .1 points. 6 point TD scoring. Pryor or Mackin at Flex? Larry Fitz and Diggs at WR. 

Thanks!

Hi Bloom

Ok need some help on choosing a starting rb and who to flex

10 points td

1 point for every 10 yards total

1 ppr

5 points for 100 yard rusher and 100 yard receiver

Blount vs Buff

Lammar Miller vs Ten

Jordan Howard vs Det

L Murray vs Bal

T Coleman vs Carolina

Need to choose 2 rb from this group

Now for flex posiiton choose 1 below 

Pitta vs Oak

Tyrell Williams vs No

and btwn T Coleman,Howard and L Murray  

Thanks

We may have to call Dr Jene in on this one, but how do you feel about Doctson in dynasty leagues?  Are you trying to buy low?  I'm in rebuild mode and I like him, but the Achilles stuff has me a little concerned.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hey now, Sig.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]In TD-only scoring --[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]-- been using Mathews as RB2.. also have DJ, Charles, Dixon, Morris.  Would you drop either Morris or Will Fuller for any of the following, or just start Morris this week? -- CAP, Ja. White, Darkwa, Rainey.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]-- with limited bench space and the above RBs, would you cuff CJ2K to DJ instead of keeping Morris or an extra receiver?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]-- this week, two from Fitzgerald, Hilton, Watkins, Parker, Fuller, TBenj[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]-- most weekly TD-potential, ROS.. Pryor, TBenj, Fuller, Enunwa?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Thank you, good sir.[/SIZE]
nah

morris

fitz hilton

benj

Whats up Sig.  12 Team Standard.  Start 1-QB, 1-RB, 2-WR, 1-RB/WR, 1-TE  

Roster:

Rivers,Fitz

Gurley, L Bell, DeAngelo, Gore, McKinnon, CMike

Cooks, Hilton, Shephard, Fuller, M Thomas

Reed, Bennett

Vinatieri, MIN 

Need to drop 1.  Note that would rather not drop QB cause 29 are rostered and likely to stay that way.  Thoughts?
bennett

Hey Sig, thanks again for doing this.  Are you worried about Marshall ROS, without knowing Decker's ROS status? Would you look to move him in either of these deals?

Marshall/Ryan for Brady/Parker?

Marshall for Shepard/Graham or Pryor/Reed?

WRs are Marshall, Snead, Gordon, Enunwa, Floyd, Tyrell Williams

Streaming QB and TE to this point with H. Henry this week's starter

Also, start D. Wash, Marshall, Enunwa, Bernard at flex?  Non-PPR
like marshall for pryor/reed

dwash

12 team standard league.  I'm 1-2 and ravaged by injuries at WR and RB, and a free agency is a wasteland, I'm currently rostering 3 QBs (Rivers, Winston, and Wentz).  A couple players I'd like to pick up just hit waivers and I'm going to drop 1 or 2 of these QBs to get them.  How would you rank these rest of season?  
winston rivers wentz

Users who are viewing this thread