What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop anyone for one of these waiver players? (1 Viewer)

pjhathaway77

Footballguy
There are a few people available on the waiver wire that I'm interested in and wondering if any of them are worth picking up in lieu of someone on my bench. Is there anyone on my team you would drop for one of these players? A. Hurns, Dw. Washington, O. Darkwa, T. Lockette, Q. Enunwa, or J. Bell.

The league is 12 teams, 0.1 point per yard receiving, rushing, and standard espn scoring for everything else.

My team:

QB: C. Palmer, E. Manning

RB: D. Johnson, M. Gordon, S. Ware, J. Langford

WR: A. Robinson, T. Benjamin, T. Williams, J. Crowder, T. Smith, M. Crabtree

TE: D. Pitta

D/ST: Baltimore Ravens, Philadelphia Eagles

K: D. Hopkins

Thanks and leave your link in your comment

I would drop a Defense for Dw. Washington since Langford is out 4-6 weeks and maybe even longer. Your receiving corp is solid.

Can't drop Ravens this week with Philly D on a bye.  I'd drop Torrey Smith...you'll never use him.  After this week I would drop Ravens D and roll with Philly every week.

I'd pick up Washington out of those choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Langford or a defense are drops.  Langford is injured, not favored by the coaches and has played terribly in his chances.  Dwayne Washington is a must add.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd drop Langford.  He's out 4-6 weeks and far from guaranteed his job when he gets back.  Not to mention, Fox and the Bears are notoriously secretive about injuries and more often than not Bears players are out longer than originally estimated.  I'd pick up Dwayne Washington.  After this week, you can drop the Ravens too and take a flyer on another player.  Thanks for answering mine.  

Users who are viewing this thread