Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bob Magaw

Tool - Lateralus and other albums

24 minutes ago, Ray McKigney said:

Has anyone here been having luck getting tickets through Ticket Master during general on sale? I recall last time they came through getting shut out at Ticket Master and the resale sites having thousands of tickets 5 minutes later at triple face value. 

Got tix for 3 shows last go round 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Ray McKigney said:

Has anyone here been having luck getting tickets through Ticket Master during general on sale? I recall last time they came through getting shut out at Ticket Master and the resale sites having thousands of tickets 5 minutes later at triple face value. 

I got good seats to the Milwaukee Halloween show.  1st level directly across the stage but a ways away (essential the opposite end of the basketball court length wise).  Got them about 15 minutes after they went on sale...was in the cue much earlier.  And got 4 together for less than $500 total.  Was pretty happy but definitely heard some horror stories from others.  I'm praying Fridays sales goes just as smoothly.

• Thanks 1

Glad to hear they're coming back again closest one to me is in Long Island I guess I can't get too greedy when I had 3 shows fairly close to me last year

Couldn't schedule last tour, going to try to hit Uniondale. :jumpy&quo:

Damn.  I didn't even know Maynard had Covid. Apparently he had it back in February--had it rough--still has lung damage more than 6 months later.  He also mentions that he lost a few family members and some of his friends who are not old and athletes got it and are also battling lingering issues (lungs, issues with swelling..etc).  Hopefully he recovers soon and his lungs get back to full health. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdRf4tlqn6c

• Like 1