What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS @ RB2 & Flex in PPR? (1 Viewer)

NeverEnough

Footballguy
Flex options are both Washingtons, McKinnon, DWill, Sims, Ty Williams, Beasley (Or Humphries if I drop someone for him),

RB options are the same RBs listed above :) TIA!!!

I'd go Sims, Denver hasn't been great against opposing RBs and Sims will also be involved in the passing game, after that I think I'd go Williams, he's been consistently producing and could go off in what figures to be a pass heavy shootout, if you're projected to win and want a really safe 7-10 point play go Beasley, he's been consistent, I just see his floor being similar to Williams, while Williams has a higher ceiling.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748931-kenneth-dixon-or-allen-hurns-ros/

I'd go Sims and McKinnon. Williams is tempting, but I just have a gut feeling McKinnon gets loose a few times against the Giants shoddy LBs.

In a PPR I think Sims is the safest play especially with Martin on the shelf.  After that I could make an argument for McKinnon, Tyrell, or Beasley.  As mentioned earlier it would depend on what you think your likely outcome will be.  If the other team is better and you need everything to break right I would go with Tyrell against the Saints.  He could have a huge day if he gets loose.  If you think you should win if everything is status quo then I would go Beasley because he is the safest play in a  PPR especially with Dez out.

Users who are viewing this thread