What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to pick up? (1 Viewer)

s1att5

Footballguy
I have two pickups if I want them.  I am dropping Gordon and wondering which you would recommend picking up out of this group:

Tyler Eifert - picking him gives me 3 TEs with the same bye week.  The thought would be to eventually trade one.

Kenneth Dixon

Dion Lewis

Here is my team - 10 teams, 1/3 PPR, rest is fairly standard scoring, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST

QB - Stafford, Manning

RB - Bell, McKinnon, L Murray, Ivory, Foster

WR - Brown, A Rob, M Jones, Landry, Fuller, Crabtree, Gordon

TE - Reed, Bennett

Thanks for the advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Eifert.  I think we really need them in the red zone and he's going to be a big target if he is healthy. Second pick Dixon because no one else in Baltimore is going to.

I would drop Bennett. He will be hard to trust week in and week out-especially once Gronk is back and fully healthy

I think Eifert is the most valuable of the 3, but one problem with your trading a TE strategy is that everybody else should be able to see you are being forced to unload a TE, so they should expect to squeeze you a little harder.

Although it Dion Lewis does come back healthy, he would easily be a a top 10 RB.  Only question is how healthy is he, and you will not get any information on that whatsoever until the Tuesday of Week 7 (at the earliest).  He's currently sitting in my IR spot.

I had the same issue as you - had to drop Gordon and Eifert is on waivers - but since the Bengals played Thursday night I can't put in a claim until next week.  I ended up picking up Witten for now.  But my only other TE is Pitta - I don't have 3 of them.

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/749038-need-lineup-help-ppr-league/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread