What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Larry Fitzgerald for Eddie Lacy (1 Viewer)

Rcalks

Footballguy
Looking to trade my Larry Fitzgerald and Jonathan Stewart for his Eddie Lacy and Kyle Rudolph.

12 Team .5 PPR Redraft League

My Team

QB - Tyrod Taylor

RB - Doug Martin, Jonathan Stewart, Theo Riddick, Jordan Howard, James White

WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Jarvis Landry, Larry Fitzgerald, Emmanuel Sanders, Sterling Shepard, Phillip Dorsett

TE - Martellus Bennett

His Team

QB - Carson Palmer

RB - Mark Ingram, Eddie Lacy, Arian Foster, Orleans Darkwa

WR - Michael Thomas, Will Fuller, John Brown, Kevin White, Josh Gordon, Terrelle Pryor

TE - Antonio Gates, Kyle Rudolph

Currently 1-2 and looking pretty bad in this league. Injuries to my RBs have hurt me (I had woodhead), while my WRs are pretty good. Where the other team owner drafted RB early and has pretty weak WRs. I don't feel great about martellus bennett as my starting TE and he has two decent ones. 

Yahoo shows both teams benefiting from this trade, my team more-so than his. 

if u see rudolf as an upgrade to bennett then this makes sense. stewart to lacy is an upgrade, fitz to another one of ur receivers is a downgrade, but u get the TE upgrade to compensate. if this is a start 2rb 2wr 1te 1flex then this looks better than, say, if it's 2rb 3wr 1te, but still a gain on ur part imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not so sure I would make that move if I was him because that gives him Darkwa as a starter with two RB's out injured.  Without knowing the starting requirements it makes it hard to know if this makes sense or not. 

I have no problem with this deal from your side as  I can easily see Shepard stepping into Fitz's spot and Lacy is a big upgrade to your RB situation.  I just don't think this other guy makes the trade because of his RB situation.

Users who are viewing this thread