What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You decide, OHTM (1 Viewer)

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
So we had a problem in the office.  Went through my emails and contacted the guy we used last time.  Ex preacher now been doing IT for 20 years, guessing he is in around late 50s.  But has teen kids.  Well he is a huge UNC fan.  While in my office he asked who do I cheer for in college football.  I say App St locally but from Pitt but don't follow them much but since they became a part of the ACC, I keep tabs on them.  

So I asked who he likes, he says UNC.   

I retorted you guys beat Pitt by one.  

He replied, did you see the game?  

I said no, he replied you don't want to know how they lost.  He tells me then.

Then he reenacts the last play with me. Tells me to stand with my arms up.  He gets behind me wraps his arms around me, tells me to reach out with my left hand and then pull the ball in.  

I guess he could have just shown me or I could have said WTF.  But at least I got a hug.  This is ####### weird right?

I could have stopped it, I am a grown #### man.  

Harmless or just weird 

Then he reenacts the last play with me. Tells me to stand with my arms up.  He gets behind me wraps his arms around me, tells me to reach out with my left hand and then pull the ball in.  

I guess he could have just shown me or I could have said WTF.  But at least I got a hug.  This is ####### weird right?

Harmless or just weird 
On some IT board somewhere there is a tread entitled "Help Me Woo My Customer; Current Woo Level - 35%".

Harmless or just weird 
Well the hug sounds harmless.  Pulling the ball in sounds pretty intrusive.  Was it painful at first?

Harmless or just weird 
Pull the ball in where?

It seems like it would be less weird if at least one of you was drunk.
Maybe the other guy was drunk? Or that chick two cubicles down who smells like horseradish and regret was drunk?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread