What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL league pages won't display (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
MFL won't load at all now.   Last night MFL eventually loaded but it took a few minutes, now it won't display my leagues at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way too regular.  Just hate to move our 16 year running contract league. Mainly due to Mflhistory.com.  

Same.  What's weird though is the forum is down too so I wonder if their they getting DDOS'd or something.

Yes, but 17 seconds for a page to display is piss poor.  Not sure if that is because I"m at work or not.
True, mine are taking about 3 seconds.  Only time I usually have a big delay is if there is an issue pulling from Google Drive (I have a couple things linked to that) or to Habman's server as I use his scoreboard.

True, mine are taking about 3 seconds.  Only time I usually have a big delay is if there is an issue pulling from Google Drive (I have a couple things linked to that) or to Habman's server as I use his scoreboard.
It's basically unusable at work and I hope it isn't like that when I get home.  Oh well, I should probably be working instead of looking at FF.

If it's at work only that's probably an issue with the Firewall at you office, in particular if they cache things and don't refresh the cache very often.  Thus the cache right now may be corrupted and will clear itself out over a day or two.  This assuming it isn't normal of course.  Doing a Shift-F5 to force a full refresh of the web page can sometimes resolve that as well, but that's only if the corporate firewall will pass the force refresh along.

Right now at work I'm still getting 3-4 second loads.  It's about 6-7 seconds on my cell, majority of that time loading my images from Google Drive.

If it's at work only that's probably an issue with the Firewall at you office, in particular if they cache things and don't refresh the cache very often.  Thus the cache right now may be corrupted and will clear itself out over a day or two.  This assuming it isn't normal of course.  Doing a Shift-F5 to force a full refresh of the web page can sometimes resolve that as well, but that's only if the corporate firewall will pass the force refresh along.

Right now at work I'm still getting 3-4 second loads.  It's about 6-7 seconds on my cell, majority of that time loading my images from Google Drive.
I agree, but this morning the pages wouldn't display at all and I was at home.   After about 30 minutes it started working fast at home, but when I went to work I'm looking at 15 to 17 second page loads and that probably is because of my work firewall.  However, that is no excuse for when the pages won't load at all, even at home, and it is happening a lot this year.

Looks like it isn't my work firewall because I'm at home and  MFL is taking upwards of 2 minutes to load the league page (if at all) and that is NOT acceptable.  Then once you're in the league it takes another 2 minutes to perform the next function on the screen.  That makes MFL unusable when it's like this.  I'm starting to hate MFL and at one time I was a huge proponent of MFL.

Is anyone else experiencing this today?   MFL is taking upwards of 2 minutes to load the league page (if at all) and that is NOT acceptable  It's unusable.

Solution:  Looks like after clearing Google Chrome cache after restarting the computer and then running crap cleaner, the MFL pages started loading quickly.  I guess I own an apology to MFL because the problem seems to be on my end this time.

Users who are viewing this thread