What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please help me choose 3 RB's for this week (1 Viewer)

joeyemma

Footballguy
10 team redraft. No PPR 6 per TD and 1/10 rush/recI start 3 rb'sPlease choose my 3 starters this week. Thanks!!!T. Gurley @ ArizonaJ. McKinnon vs GiantsJ. Howard vs. DetroitC. Hyde vs. DallasL. McCoy @ Patriots

Agreed on the Gurley, McCoy as the obvious ones. And yea, I think I'ld go Howard too (could maybe go Hyde but he's got the tougher matchup for sure)

I am actually going to buck the trend and suggest going with Gurley (must start all the time), Howard, and Hyde.

I think the Patriots will focus on stopping McCoy and make Tyrod beat them.  The Pats typically focus on the biggest threat to take that away and make other things beat them.  I see that as McCoy this week.  

I think Howard and Hyde have really good matchups otherwise I would still probably roll with McCoy with the bad matchup.  I think the Bears try to control the game on the ground and see how Lacy tore up the Lions last week.  I also think Hyde is in for a good game against the crappy Dallas Defense.

Users who are viewing this thread