What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can I start Dwayne Wash over T Coleman? (1 Viewer)

TheKillerBrees

Footballguy
I kinda think I should.... I hate taking a flyer on an completely unproven guy, but I have a feeling Coleman's not going to produce a ton this week.... and Washington has a nice matchup

(It's a flex play but my only other option is Marshall at Sea :P ... or a TE I guess. lol I could play Henry or Ebron)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Dwayne Washington hype is getting out of control. In my opinion he's the worst option of all the guys you named. 

In all seriousness, I'd go Ebron. He's become the #2 weapon in Detroit's passing game, and Chicago has no talent healthy in their secondary. My 2nd choice would be Hunter Henry.

I was thinking alot more on this and yea, I decided I simply cannot start Washington. the chances of him having a bad 1st quarter and then barely touching the ball is too possible.

going to have to think HARD on actually putting a TE into flex over Coleman though... the floors are close, but Coleman's chances at TD's are always going to be higher.

My first thought on reading this was either Henry or Ebron based purely on match ups but I don't think I could bench Coleman after last week. I'd be more annoyed if Coleman went off on my bench than if Washington did. He's needs to do a bit more for me before I'm confident of starting him. 

Coleman is my choice. 

If PPR I would absolutely take Brandon Marshall versus Seattle over either of Coleman or Washington.  Decker is out and if they keep Marshall away from Sherman he should be a target monster.  And even in standard I'd probably prefer Marshall.

Freeman is way better than Coleman, and at some point the Atlanta coaches will have to accept that.  I'm wondering if they are mainly using Coleman as a way to balance the touches after Freeman had that ridiculous workload last year - they're just trying to keep him upright for 16 games.  But in a close contest where they need every yard they can scratch out, I expect Freeman's work load to be much larger than Coleman's.

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/749038-need-lineup-help-ppr-league/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread