What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS D. Thomas or T. Pryor (1 Viewer)

RRaptors

Footballguy
First year playing FF since 2009, so checking myself on this one.

Demaryius Thomas @ TB, or Terrelle Pryor @WAS.

I Have seen a few cheat sheets and sites rating Pryor above Thomas, but figured Thomas being a proven WR1 how can I sit him for Pryor?

10 team, start two WR. 1pt/10 yards, NO PPR. 6pt/TD. Other receivers:

TY Hilton @ JAX (Starting him)

Tavon Austin @ARI (Bench)

Flex spot already filled with RB (starting David Johnson, Lamar Miller and LaGarrete Blount in flex position).

I would go with Dem. Thomas, TB pass D is meh at best.  Thomas got it going last week with a 100 yards and a score, don't sit your studs!  Thanks for answering mine.

I'd go Pryor. He's the focal point of Cleveland's offense, Thomas might be as low as 3rd on Denver's totem pole. 

I would go with Dem. Thomas, TB pass D is meh at best.  Thomas got it going last week with a 100 yards and a score, don't sit your studs!  Thanks for answering mine.
That's why I was thinking to start him, because of his history as a stud.

I'd go Pryor. He's the focal point of Cleveland's offense, Thomas might be as low as 3rd on Denver's totem pole. 
I didn't realize Thomas was that low on the picking order, I was thinking last week meant things might be changing.

Thank you both, I appreciate it!

Thinking Thomas on this one. I have a feeling Pryor will be a priority for the Defense. Thomas seems to be coming on so I favor Thomas in this one.

I would go with Pryor.  This kid is getting all the focus on CLE. With Gordon out this season, he will be the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread