What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MyFBG - no IDPs in Top 200 Going Forward? (1 Viewer)

LittlePhatty

Footballguy
The Top 200 Going Forward list does not seem to include IDPs this year, as it has in past years. Some of the weekly cheatsheets seem a little questionable too (my rankings show Melvin Ingram and Whitney Mercilus as Top 5 LBs this week). Doesn't seem like much time is spent on IDP on this site as it has been previously, anyone else think so?

Actually, the IDP's ARE in the top 200 Going Forward. That said, you have to enter the position you want to look at twice, because the breakout positions (ILB/OLB, etc.) default to offense for some reason and always have. The fact they have not corrected this after years of being this way is remarkable. And as much as I want to blast FBG's for allowing this tech error to remain on the website this long, it is our fault (the subscribers) for allowing them to overlook things like this without demanding it be corrected.

Jene, Bob or anyone from the staff...  if you can have someone in IT get this corrected, we would certainly appreciate it. The top 200 Going Forward has not worked correctly for the IDP's in years.

Again, the issue is when you put in the breakout position (ILB/OLB, etc.) the rankings default to offensive players. Then if you go BACK to the drop down position menu it only shows DL, LB or DB as choices and when you choose one of those, it works. I would like to think this is a very easy tech fix.

And while I know there are those who would like the rankings to include the breakout positions, at this point I think most of us would be happy if we can just get the DL/LB/DB rankings to work the first time you attempt to view them.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: nevermind, I figured it out. Had to edit my league roster settings, somehow it had gotten set to starting zero IDP positions. I thought it was working a few weeks ago, weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread