What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kansas City at Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

Did anyone else notice that Tomlin said LeVeon Bell has been in the meetings while suspended?  I thought that wasn't allowed?

Steelers are getting too cute with the stupid play calling.  How about putting Bell in the backfield?

Just as i type that, TD Steelers!

As someone playing against a team with the Steeler D, I applaud your effort there to prevent the TD Alex Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
It baffles me how any returner elects to take it out of the end zone when you get it at the 25 by taking a knee. 

Why would Pitt take that penalty? He already made the extra point once. Dead ball foul? Seems odd that the D could ice a kicker without taking a TO there

Remember, the Tomlin Steelers can look like Super Bowl champs in home games, and then lay an egg on the road.  So the Steelers get predictably smashed on the road in Philadelphia, and then everyone gets soft on the Steelers.  Now they are at home where you should be on them and they will whip the Chiefs.  They'll whip the Jets next week.  Then everyone will be betting the Steelers after two impressive wins when they travel to Miami and they will get embarrassed.  They just aren't a road team.  Happens every year.  

Public Shame:  When people talked about Chris Conley, I thought they were talking about Chris Cooley.  I was like "good for that guy for working himself back into the game...but I think he's like the 5th TE on the Chiefs".

Cue the guys I'm drafting against slyly smiling and nodding at each other

That's going to look bad in the KC film room.

"Ok, so you had to decide to help double #85 or help double Antonio Brown.  Lets watch what happened....."

The Steelers at home last year averaged 30 points per game.  On the road it was 22.  That was the real culprit to some bad losses.  They only scored 13 points at KC and only 17 points at Baltimore.  In the playoffs, the Steelers played 2 road games and scored 18 and 16.  Its showing up again this year, with the Steelers getting held to 3 point on the road to a questionable Philly team but 22 points here in the first quarter at home.

Users who are viewing this thread