What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP waiver wire week 4 (1 Viewer)

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
Whoever takes over for Bowman...seems to be muddled right now

Tyrann Mathieu (not sure his ownership %) if available with Branch going to IR

Vince Williams if Shazier is out again

Yannick Ngakoue - ???

De'Vondre Campbell - if he is back, Weatherspoon out for the year

guys coming back from suspension: Rob Ninkovich, DeMarcus Lawrence, Marcell Dareus, and Aaron Lynch

thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
JoeSteeler said:
24 snaps, 16 the week before
Not so sure if Morrison will be the one, McNary had 20 passing snaps and 5 rushing snaps (25 total), while Morrison had 12 passing snaps and 12 rushing snaps (24 total) last week.

Not so sure if Morrison will be the one, McNary had 20 passing snaps and 5 rushing snaps (25 total), while Morrison had 12 passing snaps and 12 rushing snaps (24 total) last week.
Can I ask where you see the breakdown on passing vs rushing snaps?  Big help for my Snap Count thread.

Michael Wilhoite is, to my mind, the pickup of the week.  

De'Vondre Campbell whenever he gets back.  

WAS has Duke Ihenacho at SS for now, and Donte Whitner just signed.  Dunno if I recommend either.

Jones-Quartey, CHI, for sure.

Clayton Geathers.

Antonio Morrison

Spoon out for the year, Phillip Wheeler could get a lot of snaps for a week or two.

Dexter McCoil starting at SS for SD, and tey are decimated by injuries.  

Whoever is replacing Verrett at CB for the Chargers, Crabtree and Cooper should be busy.  

Users who are viewing this thread