What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to replace Bowman with? (1 Viewer)

beerbuff

Footballguy
My best options appear to be Cory James, Zach Brown, Tahir Whitehead, Michael Wilhoite, Gerald Hodges or Brandon Marshall.  Thoughts??? 1 pt tackle, .5 asst, 2 pts sack, 3 pts int, 1 point pass defended.

Hodges got me a big fat zero.  Did not play a single defensive snap after posting excellent numbers the last two weeks. 

Bowman is out for the season, does Hodges get back in the mix? 

Hodges got me a big fat zero.  Did not play a single defensive snap after posting excellent numbers the last two weeks. 

Bowman is out for the season, does Hodges get back in the mix? 
Wilhoite had 76 snaps yesterday, but had 0 wks 1 and 2 and 9 wk 3. 

Is Nick Bellore the guy to grab that will take over for Bowman or Hodges?  Bellore had some tackles after Bowman went down while Hodges had zip.

At his presser, Chip Kelly said Bellore came in for Bowman because he is the back up MIKE. Hodges and Wilhoite are at WILL. Why Wilhoite got the nod against Dallas is anyone's guess. Some have suggested it's because Wilhoite holds up better against the run and SF got a heavy dose on Sunday. Skov is now in the picture as well. The situation is about as clear as mud but both ILB positions promise to be a treasure trove of IDP goodness unless we see a four man rotation going forward. As a Bowman owner, I'm holding three of four and will be watching Thursday night to see how this train wreck shakes out.

Is Nick Bellore the guy to grab that will take over for Bowman or Hodges?  Bellore had some tackles after Bowman went down while Hodges had zip.
Hodges was benched for Wilhoite. Then Bellore replaced him after the Bowman injury. Looks like Hodges has some work to do to get back in the lineup.

My best options appear to be Cory James, Zach Brown, Tahir Whitehead, Michael Wilhoite, Gerald Hodges or Brandon Marshall.  Thoughts??? 1 pt tackle, .5 asst, 2 pts sack, 3 pts int, 1 point pass defended.
I feel like no one on the SF roster is at all worthy of replacing Bowman. I'm grabbing Whitehead and taking a flier on Vince Williams. They are the only two that even remotely make sense. This one hurts bad

Users who are viewing this thread