Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
amnesiac

Tyreek Hill

Sigh......going to bed. Won't gum up this thread with anymore crying. Thinking about quiting FF altogether anyway. It's just to much of a crap shoot when you get to the playoffs. 

• Like 3

How does he not catch that pick? 

Mahomes with no downfield passing.  12 completions but only 3 to WRs.  Those 3 completions for a total of 10 yards.  9 yards per completion on his 12 completions. 

Edited by Andrew74

Have him in one league and facing him in the other.

The first-half zero obviously hurts, but he looks fine out there. Two end zone targets, one deep ball... we were all worried about him hobbling around or being a decoy and that's clearly not the case.

He's a big play guy with a half left to get one (or more). Wouldn't be shocked if he still ends up being just fine.

• Like 1

The good news is that his lack of production does not seem to be connected to his injury. Honestly, what it looks like to my (non-professional) eye is that LA is scheming to take away the downfield routes so KC is taking what's available in the screen game. I count 86 combined receiving yards from the Williamses, 16 from Kelce/Hill. I doubt that continues for the rest of the game.

16 minutes ago, conlilnew said:

You obviously don't have him on your team and have watched him go off all year so it's painful to watch this half. And we're counting on him more than ever tonight. 

I believe Kelce owners feel the same way and even though Mahomes does have the 2 td's, he only has a little over 100 yards at the half.

Edited by MNTom

22 minutes ago, conlilnew said:

You obviously don't have him on your team and have watched him go off all year so it's painful to watch this half. And we're counting on him more than ever tonight. 

Apparently you didn’t read my post. I have him on 3 teams. But posting over and over about it isn’t gonna change it. It’s hard enough to watch but to read post after post is too much. And I have Kelce, so be thankful you don’t have him at least. 

Edited by Elevencents

11 minutes ago, smcindoe said:

Have him in one league and facing him in the other.

The first-half zero obviously hurts, but he looks fine out there. Two end zone targets, one deep ball... we were all worried about him hobbling around or being a decoy and that's clearly not the case.

He's a big play guy with a half left to get one (or more). Wouldn't be shocked if he still ends up being just fine.

Thank you. 

I dunno about you guys, but I find Joe Buck’s suit jacket over a workout zippy maddening. 

Make up your mind dude - are you a track suit guy or a suit suit guy? 

And shave ffs, man - you’re on television. 

2 minutes ago, DirtyCashDylan said:

Really need the Chargers to score here and keep this competitive

Was thinking the exact same thing. KC generally hasn't taken their foot off the pedal all year, but if the game gets to the point where they clearly have the first-round bye locked up, they might start easing up.

8 minutes ago, DirtyCashDylan said:

of course I'm facing Mike Williams smh

That's exactly why I made a point this year of never looking at my opponent's roster until late Sunday. Made watching games much more enjoyable if I wasn't rooting against anyone.

4 minutes ago, cap'n grunge said:

Finally tuning in. Have Hill and Kelce going. Oof. Going against Keenan Allen. I see he has a zero. Is he out hurt?

Yeah, hurt his hip. Questionable to return. Haven't heard the latest update, but I don't think he's appeared since he hurt it in the first quarter.

Weird that they set Williams up for those RB screens where he has tons of room to run, but when they throw screens to Hill he's instantly bottled up.

Just now, zftcg said:

Yeah, hurt his hip. Questionable to return. Haven't heard the latest update, but I don't think he's appeared since he hurt it in the first quarter.

Thanks

1. Rivers was right. 

2. The refs missed it - why kill 13 seconds griping? 

• Like 1

He had his RB Jackson but bad pass

Holy crap - here we go 

Or, uh - crap. 

So so so open. 

Meh. Not quite what I was looking for from Mahomes/Hill, but not a team killer either. Onward to the weekend games.

On the plus side, one of my opponents this week started Keenan Allen.

Just now, Mr. Know-It-All said:

Hill did not show, but my opponent left Mike Williams on the bench so I have that going for me.

Same situation. 

Im counting it as a plus. He had Pettis in over mike Williams so it was a possibility. 

Hill had a long TD bounce off his face. That was out of character. :doh: 

6 hours ago, conlilnew said:

We done now boys.

It’s one player man. Anything can happen. Still a long way to Monday night, stay positive. 

You could have had Keenan Allen!

Edited by Elevencents
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Hill had a long TD bounce off his face. That was out of character. :doh: 

So glad I had tuned out by then. Have Hill going in one semi and Allen in the other. Rough night.

58 minutes ago, DAG said:

So glad I had tuned out by then. Have Hill going in one semi and Allen in the other. Rough night.

You want rough?  I had both of these turds (and Mahomes) in both semi-finals.  Played against Mike Williams in one and Damien Williams in the other.

2 minutes ago, gruecd said:

You want rough?  I had both of these turds (and Mahomes) in both semi-finals.  Played against Mike Williams in one and Damien Williams in the other.

Brutal 

• Thanks 1

Hill was one of the players I feared in my match ups.  Glad that is over.  Unfortunately I have Kelce in one league, but at least he put up double digits.