Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
amnesiac

Tyreek Hill

2 minutes ago, bombjack said:

Supposedly she had given it to a friend a while ago and the friend ended up passing it to the news. Unclear if it was at her request.

That's all I could find. Thanks. Glad they did the right thing. Shes a horrible person for putting money ahead of her childs safety. Tyreek is a POS

35 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

except at this point you'd almost have to accept that there probably isn't going to be anymore money coming in. at least not for a very long time. she is kind of stuck and will have to tell the whole story. my guess.

She could also "sell" the whole story as well.  Someone will pay her for this story, don't you think?

7 minutes ago, bombjack said:

Supposedly she had given it to a friend a while ago and the friend ended up passing it to the news. Unclear if it was at her request.

This part of the story is pretty worrisome.

I would suspect Hill would go after the fiance even harder now and maybe even her friend.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bombjack said:

I read the friend she gave the tape to let some of her friends listen to it and one of those individuals leaked the recording out.  Can you imagine how mad Tyreek got when he heard about this tape.  Hopefully nobody smaller than him was within punching/choking distance.

40 minutes ago, matttyl said:

She could also "sell" the whole story as well.  Someone will pay her for this story, don't you think?

Not sure anyone wants to admit to paying her. She doesn’t look much better in this than Hill does. She let the abuse happen.

3 minutes ago, voiceofunreason said:

Not at all. His source said he wouldn’t get charged. The guy literally hasn’t been wrong once.

I specifically remember him saying his source told him he will be " in the clear"

charges may ultimately come now that's for sure. 

Surprisingly, that poster has been mia

2 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

Looks like Milkmans source was wrong

5 minutes ago, voiceofunreason said:

Not at all. His source said he wouldn’t get charged. The guy literally hasn’t been wrong once.

He has now.

• Laughing 2

1 minute ago, voiceofunreason said:

Not sure anyone wants to admit to paying her. She doesn’t look much better in this than Hill does. She let the abuse happen.

Again, we don't know what Hill did to her. She could have taken more blows than their child did. At this point she looks like a big part of the problem, but until we know more I am not as willing to say she was in the same category as Hill just yet. She could very well be high in the fault category, I just want to hear more of what went on before lumping her in with Hill.

I don't know what the hill is going on, but this thread reeks of suspensions waiting to be handed out.  By fbgs and the nfl...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, voiceofunreason said:

Maybe, but there could be A LOT more to the story here that we just don't know.  She's a victim in all of this too.  Maybe not a completely innocent one, but one none the less. 

I agree with the sentiment that Hill should not be allowed to play in the league again. Then I remember  Jimmy Johnson saying he would draft Charles Mansion if he could run 4.5. 

That is the reality. BR posted a story saying as much: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2833274-we-cant-help-ourselves-nfl-insiders-expect-tyreek-hill-to-play-again

Is it disgusting? Absolutely. But until fans hold massive boycotts when their team signs Hill nothing is going to change.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, voiceofunreason said:

She doesn’t look much better in this than Hill does. She let the abuse happen.

Wow.  Did she order the code red or something?

Edited by ghostguy123

2 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

Wow.  Did she order the code red or something?

I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way

• Like 1

Meanwhile, #Chiefs coach Andy Reid opens the press conference for Frank Clark by confirming that the Tyreek Hill case has been reopened in the wake of last night’s disturbing audio.

5 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

He's goin to jail.  He hasn't made enough money to hire the good lawyers for this one.  

I think this is definitely inevitable 

I might offer 3.11 for him. but I'm thinking that lotto ticket is worth more

Just now, Dr. Dan said:

I think this is definitely inevitable 

I might offer 3.11 for him. but I'm thinking that lotto ticket is worth more

Save your pick man, he’s never playing again. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

??

quote from colonel Jessups testimony

Wow. I hadn't heard the news. This is just a terrible story. My thoughts are with the child and that he might be safe while his mother and father rehabilitate themselves so that they might be involved properly in his life. 

• Like 1

Just traded away Hill, who I bought 1 month ago for OJ Howard and 1.6, for the 2.4 pick. I've never felt so stupid and sick about a trade. I guess you could argue better to get something now than nothing, but damn what a waste. Kills your fantasy team for that kind of deal to happen. Never again. :bag:

7 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

Just traded away Hill, who I bought 1 month ago for OJ Howard and 1.6, for the 2.4 pick. I've never felt so stupid and sick about a trade. I guess you could argue better to get something now than nothing, but damn what a waste. Kills your fantasy team for that kind of deal to happen. Never again. :bag:

What did you get? 

3 minutes ago, kittenmittens said:

What did you get? 

I originally moved OJ Howard and 1.6 for Hill and 2.11 (March 21st) Then today moved Hill for 2.4 pick. So I basically moved Howard and 1.6 for 2.4 and 2.11. That's a gut punch. :(

• Sad 1

I'm not sure hes done forever. There hasnt been a single player, that I am aware of, who did something terrible in their prime and didnt get another shot. 

Vick went to prison and still came back... 

IMO he should be, but unfortunately the NFL is a business and Hill makes the business owners lots of money 

Edited by Dr. Dan

3 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

I'm not sure hes done forever. There hasnt been a single player, that I am aware of, who did something terrible in their prime and didnt get another shot. 

IMO he should be, but unfortunately the NFL is a business and Hill makes the business owners lots of money 

Ray Rice

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

In their PRIME

C'mon. He was 27 years old. Had one down season. Had a lot left.

Edited by JackReacher
Actually he was 26

3 minutes ago, JackReacher said:

Ray Rice

wasnt in his prime

15 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Aaron Hernandez... he was in his prime.

24 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

I originally moved OJ Howard and 1.6 for Hill and 2.11 (March 21st) Then today moved Hill for 2.4 pick. So I basically moved Howard and 1.6 for 2.4 and 2.11. That's a gut punch. :(

Thanks - I see now that you already said what you got back - read it wrong.

Getting pick 16 in this draft isn't that bad of a return at this point.  I wouldn't offer that today.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kittenmittens said:

technically yes this qualifies

Just now, Dr. Dan said:

If the player does something horrible and actually gets out of jail in time for another chance, he'll probably get one.

1 hour ago, Soulfly3 said:

Meanwhile, #Chiefs coach Andy Reid opens the press conference for Frank Clark by confirming that the Tyreek Hill case has been reopened in the wake of last night’s disturbing audio.

Goodnight. This scum will never play another snap in the NFL. 

Book it.

57 minutes ago, JackReacher said:

C'mon. He was 27 years old. Had one down season. Had a lot left.

He average 3 yards / carry. Not sure what happened to him but he was pretty close to done. If was still good someone would have signed him, and you can take that to the bank.

Technically, Hernandez never made it out of jail so NFL owners never had a choice. 

51 minutes ago, kittenmittens said:

47 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

The son is living with another family. Hill has a no contact order in place and for now is not able to visit the son. The fiancé is allowed supervised visitation. 

Link

2 hours ago, kittenmittens said:

I had Hernandez on the same team I own Hill..........what luck I have

Edited by Dez

2 hours ago, kittenmittens said:

Sorry to :hijacked:, but if you guys haven't checked out the Gladiator 6-part pod on Hernandez, it is a must listen. Serious :eek: not even 20 minutes in. Really well done.

1 minute ago, Soulfly3 said:

:lol: and this guy had the BALLS to show up to voluntary practice last week

He's been doing it so long, thought he could do whatever he wanted. Rumor mill from friends of hers, hes never stopped beating on her.

1 minute ago, Bronco Billy said:

Did you draft Carruth too?

I was even going to say "at least I didn't draft Carruth"..........

I do have Gronk and Lynch so this off season not going well.  At least I won a championship last year.  Not going to be repeating.

3 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

You win some. You lose some.