Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Recommended Posts

Funny.  Now that it appears Hill wont be suspended long, people forget the Chiefs just drafted Hardman and Hill has 1 year left on his deal. 

Unless he comes back at a discount, I suspect Hill will leave the Chiefs next year as a FA.  By then Hardman should be ready to take on that role.  Still can't teach speed.  Hardman wont stay on the bench too long for that reason alone.  Mahomes + Hardman is probably the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:03 PM, Milkman said:

This is true but there was one big difference. Guys that were stating he obviously broke his kids arm were attacking anybody and everybody that said "hey lets wait and see the rest of the evidence". They also stated they wouldn't be fans of the KC Chiefs if the Chiefs didn't cut him.  I think we all know what they are going to do when Tyreek Hill scores his first 70 yard TD. 

 

 

 

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:11 PM, Milkman said:

Yes if he hadn't choked his fiancee almost to death I would. Dude's garbage. 

 

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:25 PM, Milkman said:

He just isnt innocent before proven guilty in my book right now. He needs to prove his innocence to me personally. Right now he's a piece of #### in my book. 

 

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:32 PM, Milkman said:

I felt like he had less than half a strike with me. This is a full strike. He is his children's protector. He doesn't let this happen in his house. 

 

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:44 PM, Milkman said:

The cops have been called twice to his house on child abuse accusations in the last 2 weeks. That's enough details for me to consider him guilty until he proves he's not. He almost killed his fiancee with his bare hands. Like he almost ended her life........

:shrug:

 

I was also one of the people that called him guilty (so not calling you out for that, but wasn't sure why you were calling those people out now when you were one of them), and was wrong to do so it seems right now.

I'm personally not 100% convinced that he's completely innocent here still but I also wouldn't be outraged if he's not suspended at all with the lack of evidence and the reasonable doubt created by his lawyers (which personally I find laughable but it's there).

I'll stick with my 6 game guess but anything under that including 0 would not shock me.  

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hairy Snowman said:

Funny.  Now that it appears Hill wont be suspended long, people forget the Chiefs just drafted Hardman and Hill has 1 year left on his deal. 

Unless he comes back at a discount, I suspect Hill will leave the Chiefs next year as a FA.  By then Hardman should be ready to take on that role.  Still can't teach speed.  Hardman wont stay on the bench too long for that reason alone.  Mahomes + Hardman is probably the future. 

Speed alone isn't everything. There's no guarantee Hardman is a suitable replacement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Milkman said:

Yeah Mahomes and Hill fit perfectly. Tyreek's ceiling in that offense with Mahomes is certainly 20+ TDs over the course of a 16 game season. 

I know you're talking ceiling here but 20+ TD seasons don't happen very often by WRs and past history tells us Mahomes is not throwing 50 TDs every season.

When he did reach 50 last season, Hill "only" caught 12 TDs. 20+ just isn't all that realistic even as a ceiling. I love Mahomes and think he's an incredible talent, Hill also, but I think the Chiefs offense will not be quite as prolific as last season - that's just the way statistics work. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I don't care what he's done.  I only care what his ADP will be during my draft.  Hell, I would roster Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, and Charles Manson if they were value picks.  The moral debate on Tyreek is useless.  Just as we downgrade a player for being an injury risk, you can do the same for character issues, if you choose to do so.  Final decision should be coming soon.  Hang in there, fellow FBG'ers

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I know you're talking ceiling here but 20+ TD seasons don't happen very often by WRs and past history tells us Mahomes is not throwing 50 TDs every season.

When he did reach 50 last season, Hill "only" caught 12 TDs. 20+ just isn't all that realistic even as a ceiling. I love Mahomes and think he's an incredible talent, Hill also, but I think the Chiefs offense will not be quite as prolific as last season - that's just the way statistics work. 

Tyreek dropped 2 or 3 TD passes last year and Mahomes made several bad passes where if the ball placement was better Tyreek would have scored a TD. Plus last year was their first year together. They definitely have room to grow. I certainly understand your skepticism though 20 TDs is rare. I actually think Tyreek/Mahomes could be better in the next couple years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Tyreek dropped 2 or 3 TD passes last year and Mahomes made several bad passes where if the ball placement was better Tyreek would have scored a TD.

Things like that (bad breaks or misplays) are always going to happen and will likely be cancelled out by plays where fortune played a big role (i.e blown coverage).

I just think 20 TDs while not impossible is pretty improbable - especially when we're talking about a guy who mostly scores on big plays and is not a true red-zone threat.

There's nothing wrong with a 15 TD ceiling though. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Things like that (bad breaks or misplays) are always going to happen and will likely be cancelled out by plays where fortune played a big role (i.e blown coverage).

I just think 20 TDs while not impossible is pretty improbable - especially when we're talking about a guy who mostly scores on big plays and is not a true red-zone threat.

There's nothing wrong with a 15 TD ceiling though. 

I don't expect most people to agree. He did score 8 times inside the 20 yard line last year. Hopefully he stays on the field and proves me right. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hairy Snowman said:

Funny.  Now that it appears Hill wont be suspended long, people forget the Chiefs just drafted Hardman and Hill has 1 year left on his deal. 

Unless he comes back at a discount, I suspect Hill will leave the Chiefs next year as a FA.  By then Hardman should be ready to take on that role.  Still can't teach speed.  Hardman wont stay on the bench too long for that reason alone.  Mahomes + Hardman is probably the future. 

Chiefs will pay handsomely for Hill because Hardman is a couple seasons away from being NFL-ready.  Sure, he's fast, but he is not nuanced.  And while you can't teach speed, he WILL have to be taught how to win in the NFL.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyreek Hill feeling good enough about his situation to comment on Twitter today is another good sign about his future. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just took Tyreek in a FFPC best ball at 3.02...would take him later in redrafts but he'd be going late first round with no suspension in best balls.  Feel good about that value for best balls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure where he's going in Dynasty start ups but even with the added off the field risk I couldn't pass on him anywhere in the 2nd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Speed alone isn't everything. There's no guarantee Hardman is a suitable replacement.

I agree. But the organization seems to have made it clear they had been targeting him for more than a year.  Of course, no guarantees.  Only thing guaranteed in fantasy football is none of us know Bo Diddley.  But I remember when Hill was a similar story.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tangfoot said:

Chiefs will pay handsomely for Hill because Hardman is a couple seasons away from being NFL-ready.  Sure, he's fast, but he is not nuanced.  And while you can't teach speed, he WILL have to be taught how to win in the NFL.

I think a year may be enough.  The way I understand the offense to work, he just needs to get a step on a corner and Mahomes should be able to lead him.   Just my thoughts.  When you have speed, sometimes you don't have to be nuanced right away.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Milkman said:

Not sure where he's going in Dynasty start ups but even with the added off the field risk I couldn't pass on him anywhere in the 2nd. 

I just took him at 3.10 in a $500 FFPC startup. I didn't think he would make it that far. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I just took him at 3.10 in a $500 FFPC startup. I didn't think he would make it that far. 

You got to be happy with that. The off the field risk is real but no WR has higher upside over the next 3-4 years. 

Edited by Milkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 9:15 AM, Dr. Octopus said:

I think it depends on what gets uncovered in the investigation. Honestly I think something happened here and I don't buy the lawyers spin on what "you better be scared of me" means (it is their job to create reasonable doubt) but the NFL can only go by what is out there. If there's no smoking gun (like a video tape) what can they really do?

I'll predict six games for now based on the DV standard - but we'll see what the CPS records show - perhaps there's some damning evidence in there because based on what we know the child has still not been returned. On the flip side he could be returned next week.

I know a certain poster that lacks perspective and apparently has difficulty with context mocked my "I'll wait and see what happens" in my last post, but that's all we can do at this point. I traded him away already in dynasty (for a package I'm ok with) and my redraft is two months away. 

Did you miss:

Quote

 

And on our board we're going to stop being ##### bags to each other with the cute slap fights and told you so's. We're going to keep it where the goal is 100% of what people post is about the player and zero is taking shots or snarky passive aggressive swipes at other posters. 

If that works for people, we'd love for them to continue posting here. 

Full Stop. No discussion on that point. 

 

If you can do that, you're welcome to post. If you continue to ignore it after you get back, you won't be posting here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FBG Moderator said:

Did you miss:

If you can do that, you're welcome to post. If you continue to ignore it after you get back, you won't be posting here. 

 

This may very well be my last post at this board.  I’m tired of the sanctimonious crap.  The initiators seem to be able to post relentlessly and precipitate some slight retaliation in responses, and the responders get blamed and banned.  I’ve found a different spot where the FF knowledge is just as strong as it is here and there is tolerance for the human element and some personal passion and back-and -forth.  

I’m not sure what the board goal is here, unless it is to turn it into a dry info-only location.  If that’s the case you’re going to lose a lot of valuable contributors who like me will tire quickly of the iron hand and completely uneven application of the intolerant rules.  You want to see the end result - stop over at the Huddle FF forums and look at the desert of valuable contributor information that they have become.  They used to have as strong or stronger board than here, or did you forget those days?

You’ve forgotten what made you one of the most desirable FF sites on the internet.  First the turn into being shills for the daily services and now this ham handed attempt to stop “even 1%” of anything other than football information in any post.  It’s your business and your prerogative to run it any way you please, obviously.  Just be careful that you may get what you wish for.

My advice would be that you may want to revisit what got you where you are right now, but I have a feeling it will fall on deaf ears.  But if you’re banning guys like Doc for such a slight addition to a response while letting others continue to agitate continually from the lead position or to rigidly enforce your recent zero tolerance policy, you’re going to lose some very valuable resources - who by the way provide tremendous insight and knowledge and don’t ask for a dime in consideration and just want a chance to engage socially with others like themselves as the cost to FBGs for that resource.

With that, adios. It was great fun and a tremendous resource and social community - while it was fun.  Now?  Not so much one and likely soon not so much the others.

Edited by Bronco Billy
  • Like 9
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To add to Bronco Billy's post above.

My last football related post was in May. It's like most things in life, they just go on without you. But at the risk of sounding arrogant I thought I was someone, along with many others, who provided solid contribution to these boards, who added value. I'm just one person, no one here is that important,  but this one person lost his desire back in May to continue to contribute or add any kind of value to these boards for the reasons mentioned in the above post.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, menobrown said:

To add to Bronco Billy's post above.

My last football related post was in May. It's like most things in life, they just go on without you. But at the risk of sounding arrogant I thought I was someone, along with many others, who provided solid contribution to these boards, who added value. I'm just one person, no one here is that important,  but this one person lost his desire back in May to continue to contribute or add any kind of value to these boards for the reasons mentioned in the above post.

Not sure what Billy posted but he trolls literally 80% of the time. At least he did with me. I really tried hard to think back about a post where he posted his thoughts on a player in our interactions and I couldn't. I did look more into his posts thinking I missed stuff and I saw some stuff. So i guess he just enjoyed trolling me. I probably deserved it but I'm happy that I moved on. I'll continue to post here but def not as much and I'm just going to post my thoughts and move on. No more back and forth for me. 

Edited by Milkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bronco Billy said:

 

This may very well be my last post at this board.  I’m tired of the sanctimonious crap.  The initiators seem to be able to post relentlessly and precipitate some slight retaliation in responses, and the responders get blamed and banned.  I’ve found a different spot where the FF knowledge is just as strong as it is here and there is tolerance for the human element and some personal passion and back-and -forth.  

I’m not sure what the board goal is here, unless it is to turn it into a dry info-only location.  If that’s the case you’re going to lose a lot of valuable contributors who like me will tire quickly of the iron hand and completely uneven application of the intolerant rules.  You want to see the end result - stop over at the Huddle FF forums and look at the desert of valuable contributor information that they have become.  They used to have as strong or stronger board than here, or did you forget those days?

You’ve forgotten what made you one of the most desirable FF sites on the internet.  First the turn into being shills for the daily services and now this ham handed attempt to stop “even 1%” of anything other than football information in any post.  It’s your business and your prerogative to run it any way you please, obviously.  Just be careful that you may get what you wish for.

My advice would be that you may want to revisit what got you where you are right now, but I have a feeling it will fall on deaf ears.  But if you’re banning guys like Doc for such a slight addition to a response while letting others continue to agitate continually from the lead position or to rigidly enforce your recent zero tolerance policy, you’re going to lose some very valuable resources - who by the way provide tremendous insight and knowledge and don’t ask for a dime in consideration and just want a chance to engage socially with others like themselves as the cost to FBGs for that resource.

With that, adios. It was great fun and a tremendous resource and social community - while it was fun.  Now?  Not so much one and likely soon not so much the others.

I've found octopus to be one of the least confrontational posters on here. I think maybe the mod needs a day off to clear their perspective. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free Doctor Octopus!  One of the best posters on here.  I agree that there is too much bickering but that was a very minor transgression to get banned for.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JamieMurphy said:

So are we expecting suspension news next week? Or does it get drawn out through the summer? What's next?

This Friday maybe.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Milkman said:

Not sure what Billy posted but he trolls literally 80% of the time. At least he did with me. I really tried hard to think back about a post where he posted his thoughts on a player in our interactions and I couldn't. I did look more into his posts thinking I missed stuff and I saw some stuff. So i guess he just enjoyed trolling me. I probably deserved it but I'm happy that I moved on. I'll continue to post here but def not as much and I'm just going to post my thoughts and move on. No more back and forth for me. 

It has more to do with the mod giving a timeout to Dr. Oc, who is one of the most level-headed dudes on this forum, for some tiny minor remark made in passing while things 1000x worse in this thread have gone ignored by the mods.

Probably a reflection of the mod being just some staffer disconnected from the forum who responds only to individually reported posts rather than someone who actually participates in the forum and follows along and has some idea of what is going on, which is who should be handling mod duties.

I know the forum Bronco is referring to and the mods there are among the most active posters themselves so things run much more smoothly without these kind of issues.  This is a great forum and a super valuable resource but that's really the one thing that has slacked off over the years.  The staff has become disconnected from it which makes moderating it difficult and uneven.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bronco Billy said:

 

This may very well be my last post at this board.  I’m tired of the sanctimonious crap.  The initiators seem to be able to post relentlessly and precipitate some slight retaliation in responses, and the responders get blamed and banned.  I’ve found a different spot where the FF knowledge is just as strong as it is here and there is tolerance for the human element and some personal passion and back-and -forth.  

I’m not sure what the board goal is here, unless it is to turn it into a dry info-only location.  If that’s the case you’re going to lose a lot of valuable contributors who like me will tire quickly of the iron hand and completely uneven application of the intolerant rules.  You want to see the end result - stop over at the Huddle FF forums and look at the desert of valuable contributor information that they have become.  They used to have as strong or stronger board than here, or did you forget those days?

You’ve forgotten what made you one of the most desirable FF sites on the internet.  First the turn into being shills for the daily services and now this ham handed attempt to stop “even 1%” of anything other than football information in any post.  It’s your business and your prerogative to run it any way you please, obviously.  Just be careful that you may get what you wish for.

My advice would be that you may want to revisit what got you where you are right now, but I have a feeling it will fall on deaf ears.  But if you’re banning guys like Doc for such a slight addition to a response while letting others continue to agitate continually from the lead position or to rigidly enforce your recent zero tolerance policy, you’re going to lose some very valuable resources - who by the way provide tremendous insight and knowledge and don’t ask for a dime in consideration and just want a chance to engage socially with others like themselves as the cost to FBGs for that resource.

With that, adios. It was great fun and a tremendous resource and social community - while it was fun.  Now?  Not so much one and likely soon not so much the others.

This is rich...... coming from you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

Seems to make sense to do it today right before a long weekend.

That was my thinking, especially if it is on what Goodell perceives to be an extreme amount one way or another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

It has more to do with the mod giving a timeout to Dr. Oc, who is one of the most level-headed dudes on this forum, for some tiny minor remark made in passing while things 1000x worse in this thread have gone ignored by the mods.

Probably a reflection of the mod being just some staffer disconnected from the forum who responds only to individually reported posts rather than someone who actually participates in the forum and follows along and has some idea of what is going on, which is who should be handling mod duties.

I know the forum Bronco is referring to and the mods there are among the most active posters themselves so things run much more smoothly without these kind of issues.  This is a great forum and a super valuable resource but that's really the one thing that has slacked off over the years.  The staff has become disconnected from it which makes moderating it difficult and uneven.

What's the other board?  I've grown tired of this place myself and already left the huddle years ago.  I've never been banned on here but the constant policing by the mods is really annoying.  We're all grown ### men and women!!  If I don't like something I ignore it or handle it.  Dr. Octo is so super chill, seeing him banned is goofy.  This place has become way too much like church.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 2:58 PM, Rhythmdoctor said:

What's the other board?  I've grown tired of this place myself and already left the huddle years ago.  I've never been banned on here but the constant policing by the mods is really annoying.  We're all grown ### men and women!!  If I don't like something I ignore it or handle it.  Dr. Octo is so super chill, seeing him banned is goofy.  This place has become way too much like church.

FFToday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 2:58 PM, Rhythmdoctor said:

What's the other board?  I've grown tired of this place myself and already left the huddle years ago.  I've never been banned on here but the constant policing by the mods is really annoying.  We're all grown ### men and women!!  If I don't like something I ignore it or handle it.  Dr. Octo is so super chill, seeing him banned is goofy.  This place has become way too much like church.

Exactly how it went down at Huddle too.  A sudden wave of arbitrary and heavy-handed responses aimed at mostly the wrong people got people riled up, and they then got even more heavy-handed and arbitrary and chased a bunch of great posters away.  It's a ghost town now and most of the new blood is horrible.  Will be interesting to see what happens here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They lost this board years ago when the hoard chased all the good posters away. Some of the same posters complaining were the problem. Nonstop trolling and no posting opinions on players. I will def post more if Bronco Billy is gone and I plan on playing nice from now on.

Edited by Milkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Foosball God said:

FFToday

The board over on FFToday is not nearly as organized or informational as this one. I don't know too much on the other stuff happening around here, but I choose this one. I look around there at times, but this is easily my go to for a fantasy football message board.

Edited by Twenty-Four Eighty-Four

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about any of the in-bickering, but I just want to echo a sentiment that Dr. Octopus is one of the best SP guys there is -- and an iFriend of mine -- so I'm biased, but I get a lot out of reading his postings.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

The board over on FFToday is not nearly as organized or informational as this one. I don't know too much on the other stuff happening around here, but I choose this one. I look around there at times, but this is easily my go to for a fantasy football message board.

It was a joke for the old timers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2019 at 6:57 AM, Hairy Snowman said:

Funny.  Now that it appears Hill wont be suspended long, people forget the Chiefs just drafted Hardman and Hill has 1 year left on his deal. 

Unless he comes back at a discount, I suspect Hill will leave the Chiefs next year as a FA.  By then Hardman should be ready to take on that role.  Still can't teach speed.  Hardman wont stay on the bench too long for that reason alone.  Mahomes + Hardman is probably the future. 

I doubt it. Hill will play on the last year of his deal this year, and the Chiefs will franchise tag him next year.

That gives them time to judge the fall-out from all of this before they commit any dough to him. If the public outcry dies down and he behaves himself, he should get a contract with the Chiefs. Just my opinion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barring further off the field complications, The chiefs aren’t going to just let Hill walk....way too valuable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

I doubt it. Hill will play on the last year of his deal this year, and the Chiefs will franchise tag him next year.

That gives them time to judge the fall-out from all of this before they commit any dough to him. If the public outcry dies down and he behaves himself, he should get a contract with the Chiefs. Just my opinion.

 

They need the franchise tag for Jones though. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Milkman said:

They need the franchise tag for Jones though. 

Yeah, that's the rub. I wouldn't be shocked if they get Jones done now.

Mahomes after this season. Tag Hill and then deal with him the year after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Yeah, that's the rub. I wouldn't be shocked if they get Jones done now.

Mahomes after this season. Tag Hill and then deal with him the year after.

I think if they do it that way Hill will be 27-28 years old and barring any off field or health situations he'll have 2 more monster seasons under his belt so they'll have to open the bank or let him walk. They could let Hill test the market but he'd be dumb not to take the money. He hasn't made any money yet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Milkman said:

I think if they do it that way Hill will be 27-28 years old and barring any off field or health situations he'll have 2 more monster seasons under his belt so they'll have to open the bank or let him walk. They could let Hill test the market but he'd be dumb not to take the money. He hasn't made any money yet. 

Yeah he hasn't actually made much money yet in the NFL.  He is due a decent chunk this year but still nowhere near what his production would imply.

I think KC may end up able to lock him up long term after the season at a discount.  Givn how close he was to walking away with nothing he may be willing to settle on a below market deal that still makes him a multi-multi millionaire in guaranteed cash before he has a chance to screw up again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Hill only gets 4 games those who drafted early and got him in round 8, 10, 12 and even seen him go in round 17 once in the high stakes contests have already made a huge step in taking the lead in winning the $250,000 prize.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Said it several pages back....yeah KC suspended him from activities but have in a way stood by him around a few twists and turns when much of the general public and court of public opinion were clamoring for him to be released and questioning the Chiefs as a franchise.....just like many in here were......it would have been “easy” for them to cut ties a long time ago and nobody would have said a word....in fact they would have been “applauded”........until........... until it would have maybe been shown to have been a bad decision and they look like idiots for jumping the gun after things played out....but they didn’t make the knee jerk self righteous decision at the time and actually waited to see how things played out and gather the details before convicting and releasing him.....now looking long term for this player it seems like a perfect time to lock him down from both points of view.....contract wise.....at a reasonable deal that helps both....#Mahomes....if there is another QB and team/coach that he would want to go play for, I guess go for it....but KC stood by him thru this and I think when it all shakes out it could be a win win...I think they lock him down to a nice deal....franchise Jones and see if he can repeat....and then work on Mahomes and if Jones is a casualty after that...so be it....Mahomes and the offense is the straw stirring the drink here....you don;t have to have a high paid/player defense to win the SB....heck KC had one of the worst defenses in the league last year and were a coin flip or an offsides penalty away from going to the SB....and with the way those teams played in the SB, probably could have won the damn thing....this dude aint going nowhere....

Edited by Stinkin Ref

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, TripItUp said:

Just took Tyreek in a FFPC best ball at 3.02...would take him later in redrafts but he'd be going late first round with no suspension in best balls.  Feel good about that value for best balls.

I had him drop to the 4th and 5th. I wasn’t taking a chance waiting any longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.